napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Irrital bowel sydrome and sarms

AsapSlim

Now I know asking for medical advice online is like getting a haircut over the phone but maybe you guys can help, my ole lady wants to get back in the gym. She's not overweight, shes actually underweight and she wants to bulk up. I know with the proper diet and strength training this can be achieved but i was wondering if lgd 4033 could/would possibly help. Here's the catch, in 2010 she was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis which is also known as a form of ibd (irrital bowel syndrom). If you arent familiar with the disease it attacks the colon and intestinal lining. Do you think it is safe for someone with ulcerative colitis or chrohns disease to take sarms?

I'm curious about this as well because my son has Crohn's and I have read scholarly articles where HGH (somatropin) and B-12 injections have actually gotten patient's into remission of all symptoms 33% better than Humira injections. If my son were to want to dabble in SARM's it's not like we can ask the endo doc...

Not sure of the effect of the actual sarm but one thing that may matter is how well she tolerates Alcohol? Even though a small amount, sometimes it's minimal amounts of things that can have serious effects depending on the severity of the condition.

I'm curious about this as well because my son has Crohn's and I have read scholarly articles where HGH (somatropin) and B-12 injections have actually gotten patient's into remission of all symptoms 33% better than Humira injections. If my son were to want to dabble in SARM's it's not like we can ask the endo doc...

Thats very interesting, i will have to look into the hgh and b-12 injections.

Not sure of the effect of the actual sarm but one thing that may matter is how well she tolerates Alcohol? Even though a small amount, sometimes it's minimal amounts of things that can have serious effects depending on the severity of the condition.

And thats exactly what im worried about, even thought we arent talking about going on a saturday night bender it's still consumption of "alcohol". Thats still hard to gage

Check out a book called The One Minute Cure. I've been doing hydrogen peroxide therapy with great success.

Read up on this therapy around ibs and crohns. Shit is magical. If you can't find the pdf online, let me know.

My dad needed bypass surgery and he freaked so he went to the UK, did h2o2 therapy and that cleared up his arteries. Was a new man.

Check out a book called The One Minute Cure. I've been doing hydrogen peroxide therapy with great success.

Read up on this therapy around ibs and crohns. Shit is magical. If you can't find the pdf online, let me know.

My dad needed bypass surgery and he freaked so he went to the UK, did h2o2 therapy and that cleared up his arteries. Was a new man.

interesting about the hydrogen peroxide, how are you ingesting this ? how much, once a day ?

Cleared up his arteries??? IBD, UC and Crohn's are intestinal conditions where inflammation is the primary source of discomfort, failure to absorb nutrients and possibly blockage of the lower GI tract if uncontrolled requiring surgery.

Cleared up his arteries??? IBD, UC and Crohn's are intestinal conditions where inflammation is the primary source of discomfort, failure to absorb nutrients and possibly blockage of the lower GI tract if uncontrolled requiring surgery.
This would ingested using the protocol laid out in the book. My dad did IV drips once a month for his arteries.
interesting about the hydrogen peroxide, how are you ingesting this ? how much, once a day ?
You start with 3 drops of food grade HP 3x a day. Each day you go up 1 drop 3x a day until you hit 24 drops. Must use distilled water only.

Then you wean off by decreasing your drops. It's all in the book. I run this a few times a year and will again after my current cycle.

This would ingested using the protocol laid out in the book. My dad did IV drips once a month for his arteries.

You start with 3 drops of food grade HP 3x a day. Each day you go up 1 drop 3x a day until you hit 24 drops. Must use distilled water only.

Then you wean off by decreasing your drops. It's all in the book. I run this a few times a year and will again after my current cycle.

Ya i found a pdf format of that book you mention i will read through it when i get some time, thanks for the info

Now I know asking for medical advice online is like getting a haircut over the phone but maybe you guys can help, my ole lady wants to get back in the gym. She's not overweight, shes actually underweight and she wants to bulk up. I know with the proper diet and strength training this can be achieved but i was wondering if lgd 4033 could/would possibly help. Here's the catch, in 2010 she was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis which is also known as a form of ibd (irrital bowel syndrom). If you arent familiar with the disease it attacks the colon and intestinal lining. Do you think it is safe for someone with ulcerative colitis or chrohns disease to take sarms?

I honestly don't see an issue that the sarms would cause at all, but I would t be able to guarantee anything. I just can't see there being any interaction problems. Even the alcohol content is so minimal that it should be of no concern. It doesn't even read on a breathalyzer. The alcohol content in one sarms dose is 1/45th of a shot of alcohol if that tells you anything. It's insignificant

If your lady wants to go the sarms route, the best thing I would reco,mend to her is the tried and true sarms triple stack. She will add lean muscle and strength while dropping bodyfat, increasing endurance. Here is the setup and link directly to the stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

UC/IBD/Crohn's is such a sensitive subject as each person feels what they feel and stress only makes shit worse they say... and worrying about symptoms brings enough of that. I hate such an animal exists. My son has it and I'd trade intestinal tracts with him if the doc's would do it... I'd rather suffer everyday than see my son have a single flare up.

UC/IBD/Crohn's is such a sensitive subject as each person feels what they feel and stress only makes shit worse they say... and worrying about symptoms brings enough of that. I hate such an animal exists. My son has it and I'd trade intestinal tracts with him if the doc's would do it... I'd rather suffer everyday than see my son have a single flare up.

Have you tried raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar?I don't have IBS or Crohns but have been taking it for inflammation for about a week now & already notice a difference in my joints.I would assume it would work well for the bowels too.Start off with 2 tbsp a day then work your way up to 3.You just have to be careful not to take too much because it can cause candida die-off.

14256265_10153865692378568_1208813239_n.jpg

BTW,You can combat the candida die-off with a good pro-biotic commonly found in Greek yogurts,if it were to happen.

BTW,You can combat the candida die-off with a good pro-biotic commonly found in Greek yogurts,if it were to happen.

We're talking about my stubborn headed son bro... I could buy this and buy that and he's gonna say it tastes like shit and never touch it again. Trust me I've bough probiotics, aloe vera juice, whatever it is I've bought it. Problem with my boy is he sucks things up and "Man's up"... which is some bullshit I taught him and it bites me in the ass now because by the time he complains it requires minor surgery - for simple things thank God. I think no matter what I've done for my son as far as getting him where he is, I've done at least just as much fucking him up with this being tough in life mentality I forced on him bro.

We're talking about my stubborn headed son bro... I could buy this and buy that and he's gonna say it tastes like shit and never touch it again. Trust me I've bough probiotics, aloe vera juice, whatever it is I've bought it. Problem with my boy is he sucks things up and "Man's up"... which is some bullshit I taught him and it bites me in the ass now because by the time he complains it requires minor surgery - for simple things thank God. I think no matter what I've done for my son as far as getting him where he is, I've done at least just as much fucking him up with this being tough in life mentality I forced on him bro.

I would still try the ACV.A big bottle is only like $6 & it works wonders.Like I said I noticed a change in my elbows within a week.I swig it out of the bottle.It's not that bad just really sour.He can dilute it in water so it's not so strong.

Top Bottom