domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irrital bowel sydrome and sarms

Irrital bowel sydrome and sarms

Now I know asking for medical advice online is like getting a haircut over the phone but maybe you guys can help, my ole lady wants to get back in the gym. She's not overweight, shes actually underweight and she wants to bulk up. I know with the proper diet and strength training this can be achieved but i was wondering if lgd 4033 could/would possibly help. Here's the catch, in 2010 she was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis which is also known as a form of ibd (irrital bowel syndrom). If you arent familiar with the disease it attacks the colon and intestinal lining. Do you think it is safe for someone with ulcerative colitis or chrohns disease to take sarms?

I'm curious about this as well because my son has Crohn's and I have read scholarly articles where HGH (somatropin) and B-12 injections have actually gotten patient's into remission of all symptoms 33% better than Humira injections. If my son were to want to dabble in SARM's it's not like we can ask the endo doc...

Not sure of the effect of the actual sarm but one thing that may matter is how well she tolerates Alcohol? Even though a small amount, sometimes it's minimal amounts of things that can have serious effects depending on the severity of the condition.

very true....

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    I'm curious about this as well because my son has Crohn's and I have read scholarly articles where HGH (somatropin) and B-12 injections have actually gotten patient's into remission of all symptoms 33% better than Humira injections. If my son were to want to dabble in SARM's it's not like we can ask the endo doc...
    Thats very interesting, i will have to look into the hgh and b-12 injections.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    Not sure of the effect of the actual sarm but one thing that may matter is how well she tolerates Alcohol? Even though a small amount, sometimes it's minimal amounts of things that can have serious effects depending on the severity of the condition.
    And thats exactly what im worried about, even thought we arent talking about going on a saturday night bender it's still consumption of "alcohol". Thats still hard to gage

Check out a book called The One Minute Cure. I've been doing hydrogen peroxide therapy with great success.

Read up on this therapy around ibs and crohns. Shit is magical. If you can't find the pdf online, let me know.

My dad needed bypass surgery and he freaked so he went to the UK, did h2o2 therapy and that cleared up his arteries. Was a new man.

Quote Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere View Post
    Check out a book called The One Minute Cure. I've been doing hydrogen peroxide therapy with great success.

Read up on this therapy around ibs and crohns. Shit is magical. If you can't find the pdf online, let me know.

My dad needed bypass surgery and he freaked so he went to the UK, did h2o2 therapy and that cleared up his arteries. Was a new man.
    interesting about the hydrogen peroxide, how are you ingesting this ? how much, once a day ?

Quote Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere View Post

Cleared up his arteries??? IBD, UC and Crohn's are intestinal conditions where inflammation is the primary source of discomfort, failure to absorb nutrients and possibly blockage of the lower GI tract if uncontrolled requiring surgery.

heres the pdf, havent read through it yet :

http://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf