napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ipamorelin interrupting cycle

Dude_89

Hi guys I have two question , so I'm a crossfit competitor and training twice a day five to six days per week I start thinking of getting some help to speed up recovery, I'll probably go with ipamorelin but can anyone suggest me a cycle just for recovery please? Also in a month I'll go in holiday for a week, will it be ok to interrupt the cycle?

Thanks so much in advance

Need a lil more information..stats? Training history?

Sure, I start crossfit about a year ago before that I was recovering from an injury due to anabolic steroid abuse wile prepping for a bodybuilder show(fitness model )completely recover few months after , before I was a semipro American football player.

Thanks

COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Post up this info and the guys will be able to get you setup something for your goals.

Thanks Joe S.

Age 26
Height 185cm
Weight 93
Body fat 11%
Years of training 8 of weight training, competitive athlete before
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) can't remember the cycle at all, but it included deca, test en, tren and some more but I can't really remember it was over two cycles.
PCT for each cycle, did it for both but have a tiny bit of gyno left
Goals quick recovery between sessions, decreasing chance of injury
Supplements (if any) protein powder only
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No allergies, trying to have a complete diet and getting a bit of protein every meal
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) Completely recovered from a heart infection two years ago

Top Bottom