napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction and some help

Cttyslikrs1

Hi Dylan, I first want to thank you for all of the great information in your videos. Where do I start, I'm 44 years old and was athletic before I got diagnosed with AML leukemia in 2015. My chemo was intense, I gained a lot of wait and had muscle deficiency. I lived in the hospital for 6 months. I survived. Well thanks to your videos I got back into getting in shape and bodybuilding. I been going to the gym and training now, since Nov 2016 Here are some info on myself
I'm 6ft. Tall, weight 225 alot of excess skin ( weight shot upto 320 from all the medicince) during chemo they removed 80% of my stomach so don't eat alot at 1 time but 6 times a day. Doc put me on trt. Test c. 100mil a week ( test was 192 now 585 after 6months.)My question is I want to start my 1st cycle with a 10 week testosterone 500ml then 6 week pct .
Do you think I should include hgh .
Can I use letrozole instead of Aromasin (doc prescribed)
Thank you for all your help.

Last edited:
no i would not include hgh at all and no DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT use letro over aromasin... you need to just do exactly what your doctor tells you bro and nothing more

Top Bottom