napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction and Kaiser Blood Work

dpetze22

Been away for a few months so just thought i would repost my stats prior to asking for some advice.

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 165
BF: 15-17%
Training: 3 day split with a day of rest. Legs, Back & Biceps, Chest, Shoulder, and Triceps, Rest day. Been athlete my whole life. Weightlifting for last 5 years 5 days a week.
Diet: Is on point. Eat only whole foods (Minus a protein shake), no processed bullshit, no fast food, my wife works for a local produce distributor so we always have fresh organic food. Ending a bulk and going to start cutting here in a couple weeks. Current calories are at 3,000. Will drop to 2200 to 2500 and add in cardio.
Cycle History: None. Have been researching and learning for last 2 years.

So i went into my PC this morning (Kaiser) to get some blood work done. I requested to have my testosterone levels checked. Doctor gave some push back and asked me why. I told him loss of libido, fatigue, he seemed to be okay with those answer. However, when i went to get the blood work done the paperwork didn't show that they were testing for Test. I am going to wait for the results and see if they actually tested my test levels. If they didn't that my option seems to be going to a private lab. privatemdlabs.com is the option i see most referred. I am just confused as to which hormone panel i will need to get. Any advice or help is appreciated.

Been away for a few months so just thought i would repost my stats prior to asking for some advice.

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 165
BF: 15-17%
Training: 3 day split with a day of rest. Legs, Back & Biceps, Chest, Shoulder, and Triceps, Rest day. Been athlete my whole life. Weightlifting for last 5 years 5 days a week.
Diet: Is on point. Eat only whole foods (Minus a protein shake), no processed bullshit, no fast food, my wife works for a local produce distributor so we always have fresh organic food. Ending a bulk and going to start cutting here in a couple weeks. Current calories are at 3,000. Will drop to 2200 to 2500 and add in cardio.
Cycle History: None. Have been researching and learning for last 2 years.

So i went into my PC this morning (Kaiser) to get some blood work done. I requested to have my testosterone levels checked. Doctor gave some push back and asked me why. I told him loss of libido, fatigue, he seemed to be okay with those answer. However, when i went to get the blood work done the paperwork didn't show that they were testing for Test. I am going to wait for the results and see if they actually tested my test levels. If they didn't that my option seems to be going to a private lab. privatemdlabs.com is the option i see most referred. I am just confused as to which hormone panel i will need to get. Any advice or help is appreciated.
Hey bro i also have kaiser...the testosterone results dont come back right away like other bloods...usually the next day ...at least everytime i had mine...good luck...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom