napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction/GW 501516 question

JD81

Hi everyone I want to start off this post by saying what a awesome forum this is. The knowledge here is unmatched and has helped me a ton so far. Dylan's YouTube videos are great also. I have only been following for a couple of months and when I first joined I made a couple dumb ass posts without putting in the research and time myself. I am 36 years old 5'10" 200 lbs. 12% bf and in the best shape I have ever been but I can get better. I've done a few cycles wrong in the past going off of what bros say. The last time I ran a cycle I had some gyno issues. This is when I started researching and found this forum. Since I have corrected the gyno issue and I am trying to plan my next cycle the right way. I want to start April 1st. I plan on pre, mid, and post cycle bloods.

Test Prop-100 mg eod weeks 1-10
Tren Ace-75 mg eod weeks 1-10
Winstrol- 50 mg ed weeks 5-10

Al
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Caber .5 mg every third day

DGA organ st

PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50
Nolva. 40/40/20/20/20/20

I want to also run GW 501516 20mg ed through pct i just wanted a legit source. Also if anyone thinks there is anything wrong with my plan let's here it and should I run HCG the last 4 weeks?

theres definitely some things to change... your pct is incomplete and you are running clomid way too high... you can replace hcg with dga post ct and you should definitely run gw alongside tren... here you go...

1-10 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .25 mg e3d
1-10 gw501516 20 mg day
5-10 winstrol 50 mg day
5-10 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
7-10 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 11-16

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan thanks a lot bro! I'll be sure to follow this to the T. You put out a lot awesome information for us all and thanks for that also.

Top Bottom