napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction and Goals

CentralBank

Hey guys, I'm a young male (19) who recently into working out. I have a PPL routine and a diet plan my friend who is a trainer helped me put together, and I'm not interested in getting into PEDs at any point in my near future. I joined to seek advice from some vets on diet and training as I progress, and because I'm interested in finding legitimate pharma-grade accutane. Hope that's all good, and hope I can learn a lot from people who have experience in this community.

My stats are:
5'10
140 lbs
16% BF

I got 4 months of accutane for $100 thanks to some Pharmacy in India on the darkweb. Been on for a month and my acne is nearly all gone so it definitely works. I had bad acne on my back/shoulders for about 6 months before use.

Glad to have you buddy. I can tell by your stats that you are just getting into this lifestyle. Enjoy those beginner gains! Just lean to be consistent because that is where the magic happens.

Yeah this is all very new to me, but I'm excited to improve myself in a way I haven't tried before. This is my third week going to the gym, and I gotta say it's actually a very cathartic experience to just head in there and have a clear goal I can pursue - lifting those weights.

Welcome to the forums. Best advice ever, be patient, give your body time to develop, eat properly, don't skip workouts, rest, drink lots of water. If you think you are not making progress disregard that thought immediately and keep going, because YOU ARE making progress. Good luck

Top Bottom