napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction, First SARMS Cycle Advise

kid101

Hey Bros, Happy to be on the forum - Much respect.

Stats: 35 y.o., 5'11", 185 lbs., 20% BF.

Goals: Recomp. (with help from SARMS stack).

Nutrition/Supplements: High-fat, Ketogenic, Paleo diet, low-carb, (mostly grass-fed beef, and organic greens) intermittent fasting, vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants. Caffeine in the morning. Creatine, glutamine, bcaa’s with collagen and whey protein in the afternoon after workout. Have cut out alcohol for good. No sugar, dairy or gluten.

Blood Work (March 2018):

Total Test: 751 (240-871)
LH: 5.4 (0.6-12.1)
Estradiol: 18.2 (10-42)

Training:

Current: 6 x’s/wk, 2 body parts/day - weight-lifting & light cardio (elliptical & basketball = .5 hr)
Last 6 months: 4x’s/wk avg.
Prior 5 yrs.: Non-consistent training.
Prior 17 years: on/off consistent training

Cycle History:

I ran a few short and light AS cycles in my early 20’s, and a heavier AS cycle with some HGH in my later 20’s. I’m undergoing Gyno surgery this month, resulted from using high aromatizing compounds without proper AI or PCT due to lack of resources and knowledge early on. I recently had hormone levels tested and screening done, nothing abnormal found.

I’ve made some mistakes early on, but I’m dialing things in now, maintaining permanent lifestyle now. Assuming I recover nicely from the surgery and have resumed regular heavy lifting, and get my body fat percentage a bit lower, and my strength up some more, I’d like to run a SARM cycle to help me recomp.

I plan to get bloodwork done pre, mid cycle and 4 wks after post cycle, and watch closely what’s going on. What all AI do you think I should have on hand just in case, Arimidex and/or Aromasin or more? Also, I’d like to add MK-677 at some point, but am wondering if it will assist in healing, or be problematic for gyno issue if the whole gland is not entirely removed. Any advise and information is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Proposed Recomp. SARMS cycle:

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

BTW I'd obviously like to get the whole gland removed with the gyno surgery, it's just that the Surgeons are being a pain in the ass about it. One surgeon said you can't really remove the whole gland, you can just make most the gyno go away. The surgeon that seems to be the best where I live, and she has a long waitlist, has cautioned about inversion of the nipple if the whole gland is removed. I told her I got gyno from using Testosterone and that I might consider TRT in 10 years under a Dr.'s supervision and correct protocol so I've been pretty upfront. I have a second consultation with her next week, and I'll be more firm in insisting that she snap the whole thing, but I'm wondering if getting most of it ok, for the SARMS I want to run soon, and TRT in the future. Thanks for advice.

Top Bottom