napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction and advice/guidance needed

neilnonose

Hey Guys,

Wanted to introduce my self and put some sats up. Been reading all the information here and wanted to join.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 205
Body fat: unsure
Years of training: 2 years/ 6 -7 days a week
Complete cycle history: experimented back in high school stupidly and irresponsibly
Supplements: pre work out- bcaa- creatine- protein
Any other relevant info: From 188- 205 in the last year.
Goal is 220-225 lbs

Would hope to get some advice about a first test cycle and more specifically in detail the PCT.

Thanks all! this is a great source for knowledge!

we really need to know your body fat because that plays a huge factor in determining if you should even be using steroids or not... can you post a pic

In my opinion your body fat is a bit too high brother .. using steroids at that body fat can cause more side effects and increase estrogen conversion ... my advice is to work a bit on your diet and cardio and maybe use some sarms to get your body fat in the 12-14% range

Thanks for the reply Gian. Can you tell me a little more about SARMS. Of course i am going to do my homework on it but it seems you have some knowledge on it already that hopefully you are willing to share.

Thanks for the reply Gian. Can you tell me a little more about SARMS. Of course i am going to do my homework on it but it seems you have some knowledge on it already that hopefully you are willing to share.

Of course brother. This is a great starting point to learn about sarms:

https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

The main advantage of using sarms over steroids is the lack of side effects... sarms are only slightly suppressive and they’re not toxic for the liver... a great stack for your goals would be GW & S4. This stack is great for fat loss, endurance and strength... this is how you run it:

Weeks 1-12
GW 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

ostarine (mk2866) could also be a great choice...

If your diet and training are on point, sarms can definitely help you to get into better shape before using steroids

Thanks Gian, I am going to do some homework on this for a few days. How can i get in touch with you if i have any further questions. If you don't mind of course....

Instead of trying to gain 20 lbs, your goal right now should be getting into better condition. Sarms can help you lose bodyfat while building muscle and strength.

This is the cycle I'd recommend you go with

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Instead of trying to gain 20 lbs, your goal right now should be getting into better condition. Sarms can help you lose bodyfat while building muscle and strength.

This is the cycle I'd recommend you go with

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
this is the ideal set up for you to start with

OP what's your training schedule look like? Training 6 or 7 days a week doesn't give you adequate time to rest.... which is what the body needs as well as anything else

Thanks All. Very helpful. Glad i humbly asked for advice before jumping into something.

EZ_E i need to take your advice. I mentally have a tough time resting.

Thanks All. Very helpful. Glad i humbly asked for advice before jumping into something.

EZ_E i need to take your advice. I mentally have a tough time resting.
we are glad too brother... dont hesitate to ask questions anytime you need our help

Top Bottom