napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction and Advice

MannyPrice

Hi!

I’m new to the site but have been trolling around for a few months reading and learning. I thought it was time to introduce myself and ask for for advice on my next cycle. I’ve learned that it’s best to start with some stats and background first:

6’5”
235lbs
~13-16% bf
Training for over 20 years off and on for a variety of purposes (sports specific mostly), usually only off when surgeries required. Training the last 2 years for size and strength specifically.

I have done one Test E 350 cycle for 16 weeks (I started the cycle at 250 for the Test and increased gradually at about week 7 as I wasn’t getting the desired result at 250) and completed a proper PCT. I saw a 19lb gain overall and kept ~12lbs. The goal was to just put on some quality muscle, maybe lose a little fat along the way, and mostly to see how my body responded to things.

I have been off for about 16 weeks so far and am planning to do another cycle in the next month or so. The goal of this cycle would be body recomp, with the understanding that it’s somewhat of a split trade off between muscle gain and fat loss.

My thought is to do the following cycle:
1-16 Test E 350-450(starting at 350 and evaluate as needed)
1-16 EQ 600
8-14 Anavar 40-60
1-16 S4 50mg/split
1-16 MK-2866 25mg
1-16 GW-501516 20mg
1-16 MK-677 25mg
1-16 Aromisin 12.5mg E3D

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I also still have some of the Cycle Assist I bought during my last cycle but will grab a bottle of the stuff I’ve seen on this site as that runs out.

Does this cycle seem appropriate given my goals and experience?

I have a reliable source for quality pharma gear but could also use a link or recommendation for a source for quality SARMs.

Thanks in advance guys!

i like it for the most part... your anavar timing is the only issue i see... you should run it weeks 13-18... pct starts week 19... other than that, it looks great to me...

looks good, but why not kickstart with the anavar while the test e and eq are building up?
Not a big deal but just personally what i would do. Other than that good work doing your research.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

You know you researched it well when Dylan approves. Nicely done...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like it for the most part... your anavar timing is the only issue i see... you should run it weeks 13-18... pct starts week 19... other than that, it looks great to me...
I a's bre with this as well. That's exactly how I'd run it

Top Bottom