LongGhetto

Hello All
LongGhetto intro here
Age 40
Height 5' 9'
Weight 175 (down from a fat 248)
Body fat % 18
Years of training 2
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) 0
PCT for each cycle
Goals- get shredded
Supplements (if any) multivitamin, fish oil, protein, pre-wo, post-wo
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)N/A
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) recovering Alcoholic
I was athletic when younger and really let myself go. However I have been fully committed to my nutrition and exercise routines for the past 2 years. I weigh all my food & food prep for all my meals. I've been on a numerous weight lifting programs and have now decided to look into SARMS .
Dyan's 12wk stack of :
GW 20mg/day
S4 50mg/day
Mk2866 25mg/day
with a mini PCT wk 13-16 of Clomid(50/25/25/25)
GW 20mg/day
is what has intrigued me. I have never done any cycle previously in my life and Like everyone else I'm looking to gain lean mass, and I was wondering If you guys think I'm headed in the right direction or if at my age I should look into a different stack.
LongGhetto

I love stories like this. Dropping all that weight and getting sober through the use of health and fitness is tremendous.

And after only 2 years?

All those naysayers need to read posts like this.

Thanks EZ_E
the naysayers are what motivated me. I looking forward to accomplishing what else "can't be done"
Who says being stubborn is a bad thing.

Welcome to isarms brother, and congratulations on your accomplishments! Let me know if there's anything I can help,with

Thanks EZ_E
the naysayers are what motivated me. I looking forward to accomplishing what else "can't be done"
Who says being stubborn is a bad thing.

Amen brotha....let me know how I can help you in any way.

Top Bottom