napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

LowT300

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. Tried to make a different post with a lot more detail last night. Not sure if it's pending approval or got flagged.

Anyway,
I'm 24 years old
6'0''
190-195lbs
18ish% BF
2-3 years of solid training, a few years on and off before that
Have yet to do a cycle. Been looking around on various forums to learn more about it though.
Current goal is to lower my BF% and continue to add strength after that.

I recently got bloods done, and my free T is sitting at 374 ng/dL, which is quite low for my age.

I'm on the forum primarily to learn, as I'm considering a cycle or TRT in the future. I'm also interested in reading more about SARMs as the topic is completely new to me.

Welcome. Yes, this is a great group! Good choice. Can I ask what supplements you take, if any? Are you doing enough to naturally boost your own test levels before looking into stuff that will crush your test or even shut it down completely!!!??

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

So you want to lose BF? Sarms could be a good option, although again, have you exhausted all other avenues? Dylan just shared a great intermittent fasting video, for example...

Welcome. Yes, this is a great group! Good choice. Can I ask what supplements you take, if any? Are you doing enough to naturally boost your own test levels before looking into stuff that will crush your test or even shut it down completely!!!??

I take a daily multi vitamin and some whey protein daily. Other than that, no other supplements. I feel like I'm doing enough to boost my levels naturally. I'm active with lifting and cardio, diet is on point and not overly processed, and my sleep is decent at 6-8 hours a night. I also don't drink often at all anymore. Maybe once every month or two. I'm not too sure what more I can do naturally. I'm planning to increase the amount of fat I eat to see if it makes a difference.

So you want to lose BF? Sarms could be a good option, although again, have you exhausted all other avenues? Dylan just shared a great intermittent fasting video, for example...

I actually started intermittent fasting about a month ago. It seems to be helping a bit, but we'll see over time. I love the fact that I wake up hungry, something about the feeling makes me think I'm making progress, at least mentally. Any advice on SARMs? I see that S4 and MK might be what I'm looking for.

I feel fairly confident at losing BF without any supplements, it's the strength gains that are more of a struggle. After reading up on them, I'm definitely considering SARMs to help accelerate the process and add in some muscle mass in the meantime.

its NOT just meant for post cycle therapy... its the strongest test booster you are going to find... go to the page i gave you where i have several videos and descriptions explaining all the uses... one of its best uses is as a standalone run, absolutely...

its NOT just meant for post cycle therapy... its the strongest test booster you are going to find... go to the page i gave you where i have several videos and descriptions explaining all the uses... one of its best uses is as a standalone run, absolutely...

Sounds good - I'll give em a try before starting on anything else. Thanks!

Top Bottom