napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

Jacob.S1

What’s up everyone,

I just wanted to drop an introduction and give a background on my experience with gear. I am 26 and have been lifting since I was 16. My buddy is a part of the forums here and his name is Mark Diesel. He referred me here to learn about the proper use of steroids and sarms. Needless to say he has been my savior considering I have made some pretty ridiculous decisions in the past. When I was in college I messed around with anavar and neglected to take testosterone while I was on 100 mgs for 10 weeks. I was shutdown pretty hard and learned my lesson the hard way. I know only dumb asses take steroids without test, I was just an idiot at the time. I have done a lot of research but I still have much to learn. My second cycle was recently for 15 weeks and I ran test E primobolan E and T bol for a starter. My cycle went really well and I bounced back really quick with liquidex clomid and, liquidstane and osta for my pct. Right now I am just finishing up running some cardarine. Cardarine is off the chain! I didn’t believe it would be as effective as it is but it really is awesome. I don’t want to ramble too much but just wanted to drop by and give a little background. I will be having bloods done soon to make sure my cycle didn’t leave me with any issues. I will post my results if you guys want me to. Anyway, it’s a pleasure to be here and nice to meet all you bros.

- Jake

Hey man glad to see you post your introduction! Yeah we were all the oral only boys in our late teens and early 20s when we had shitty and idiotic local sources. We went threw a solid handful of cycles like that, drinking and shit on top of it without a clue. I know better now and I do my best to teach what I know. Still always learning and asking questions. Welcome to the forum bro

Top Bottom