Weight: 238

Body fat %: 17%

Years of training: 29 yrs

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run):
Age 22: Sustanon 250 with Equipoise 400mg, per week, 12 weeks
Age 24: Sustanon 250 for 12 weeks and Dball 50mg for first 4 weeks

PCT for each cycle: Nolvadex, 4 weeks each time

Current Workout Routine:
Circuit training - chest, back, delts, bis, tris, until failure, 6 sets per body part,
heavy rope training
heavy bag training
Sled training – quads, hams, legs until failure
3-4x per week

Goals: Body recomp, muscle retention and growth

Supplements (if any): Multi-vitamin, current

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Clean eating, high protein (buffalo, turkey, chicken, lean beef), high fiber, complex carbohydrates

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): N/A

Thank you for the friendly welcome. I have been watching the Isarms YouTube channel for awhile now and I am ready to focus on total body re-composition. Though, I feel I have done a fair amount of research, I wanted to join the forums for further guidance, information, support and fellowship as I determine and work through my first cycle in 20 years. I am sure I will have specific questions in the near future and I look forward to information and words of wisdom provided within this group.

very wise move brother... stick around and you are going to have information overload, which is a good thing when its quality...

Appreciate and looking forward to gaining more quality knowledge moving forward. Thank you.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum bro. We’re all here to help but Dylan has dedicated his life to helping as many people as he can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bros,

Question: After reading forums and watching YouTube videos, I am putting together my first cycle in 20 years, for body recomp. My plan is to run Test Cyp 250 for 12 weeks. I also want to add TBol; however, should I hold off on Tbol until Cycle 2, since I have not ran anything in so long? Or would it be okay to add Tbol 40mg/day for the first 6 weeks?

Intended PCT:
Nolv: 40/40/20/20
Arom: 12.5 eod
Clom: 50/50/25/25
MK2866: 25mg daily
GW501560: 25mg daily

Would you recommend any changes to my intended PCT?

Yes, I plan to get down to about 13% before I start my first cycle. Just trying to plan ahead. Currently, working hard on cardio to burn extra fat. Recommendations for fat burning and/or planning my first cycle?

have you considered sarms first to get yourself in the proper condition? that would be a great way to prepare for your cycle

Top Bottom