napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

introduction

hello brothers my name is mountain-man im a mod at a well know board and a vet at many others glad to be here and hope i can help and learn at the same time looks like it will be a kick ass board :D

Welcome to AR brother! I used to by at a lot of forums too but so many (nearly all) just were one, broscience, and two just pushing shitty products and giving bullshit advice.. We dont do that type of shit here you will hear nothing but the truth and the best advice we can give from extremely reputable guys..

Glad to have you aboard !

Sent using Tapatalk

Mountain-Man said:
hello brothers my name is mountain-man im a mod at a well know board and a vet at many others glad to be here and hope i can help and learn at the same time looks like it will be a kick ass board :D

Welcome to the forum brother... Truly great to have you here... You sound like you are going to be a nice contributor and asset to the forum and that is exactly what we are looking for... If you ever need anything along the way, do not hesitate to let me know!

Mountain-Man said:
Just let me know what I can do to help out brother

From the looks of it, just be you bro! I love the enthusiasm, reviews and participation... Truly appreciated! I love to see knowledge being passed and TRUE help provided just as you are already showing!

Top Bottom