napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

introducing myself and asking a few questions

Kouta1717

Good day folks,

I was doing a search on 1-AD, just cause I remember back in the days, people saying they were seeing good results from it. So low and behold, SARMS pops up in the search tool. To be honest, Ive never heard of SARMS. I have 9 years of Public Safety Service, so the idea of getting gear has never been prevalent. Ive only recently, within the last 3 months got back into physical fitness, I'm not sure how Taboo this word is around these parts but, I'm big into Crossfit, it keeps me in the right shape to be able to perform at my job. Im 5'8" about 185lbs.

Now that I've given some background, when I seen the info on SARMS, i said WTF, ill give it a try. I purchased the SarmsX Tripple Stack Protocol.
Im hoping to lean down whatever fat I have, and put on some good strength that will assist me in my public service job that requires you to be in very decent shape. This may sound dumb, but how do i know how much to take? am i taking the right stuff? am i over doing it? Im not sure what else to ask, this is all new to me. I have been lurking for a couple days, doing as much reading and got some answer before I wasted you good folks time with asking a questions that has been answered 10 times in the past. Most notably when i got the reply email from Sarmsx about needed CC info and ID info, I was able to feel comfortable sending them the required Docs, any help would be much appreciated,

Good Morning and all the best,

Good day folks,

I was doing a search on 1-AD, just cause I remember back in the days, people saying they were seeing good results from it. So low and behold, SARMS pops up in the search tool. To be honest, Ive never heard of SARMS. I have 9 years of Public Safety Service, so the idea of getting gear has never been prevalent. Ive only recently, within the last 3 months got back into physical fitness, I'm not sure how Taboo this word is around these parts but, I'm big into Crossfit, it keeps me in the right shape to be able to perform at my job. Im 5'8" about 185lbs.

Now that I've given some background, when I seen the info on SARMS, i said WTF, ill give it a try. I purchased the SarmsX Tripple Stack Protocol.
Im hoping to lean down whatever fat I have, and put on some good strength that will assist me in my public service job that requires you to be in very decent shape. This may sound dumb, but how do i know how much to take? am i taking the right stuff? am i over doing it? Im not sure what else to ask, this is all new to me. I have been lurking for a couple days, doing as much reading and got some answer before I wasted you good folks time with asking a questions that has been answered 10 times in the past. Most notably when i got the reply email from Sarmsx about needed CC info and ID info, I was able to feel comfortable sending them the required Docs, any help would be much appreciated,

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you here with us. Here is the protocol to follow for the triple stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

No worries brother, we won't hold that against you, lol Welcome!

I suppose if Wesley is being magnanimous so should I! Welcome aboard man, you've started off by purchasing some great products, I thought you were about to say you had bought some 1 AD!

Good day folks,

Welcome to the board man, lots of good info here...I forgot all about 1-AD until I read your post, I remember back around 2002 they started selling it at Camp Schwab, the base I was stationed at in Okinawa for a bit. I think every person on that base had a bottle or 2 on standby at all times, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

welcome to isarms brother... im always here to help so et me know anytime you have further questions...

Top Bottom