napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing Myself

coopero8182

Hello all!
I'm Cooper, I'm 27 and I've been in and out of the gym since 18. I ran track, cross country and played soccer all throughout highschool. In highschool I never weighed more than 140-145 pounds due to the constant cardio throughout the year.
I started getting into bodybuilding around 19-20 but never really had a good base to build off of. Never touched PEDs at all. From around 20-25 I put on about 30-40 pounds of mostly muscle. I still look pretty skinny, but I feel strong for my size.
I'm 6'0 and around 175, fluctuates constantly. My metabolism is insanely fast and has been this fast since highschool. It's very frustrating when I eat around 3500-4000 calories a day and sometimes lose weight. After a lot of research on SARMs, steroids, etc, I'm trying to get more information and possibly start a cycle (of SARMs, not trying to roid up this young or as my first cycle.) I've heard great things about SARMs when used right, so I want to know a good bulk cycle for beginners. I've get bloodwork done twice a year and I'd like to say I'm pretty thorough with my health and body.
Looking for advice, and I have a decent amount of money to put into this. Let me know, thanks!
-Coop

welcome to isarms bro... here is a layout...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

welcome to isarms bro... here is a layout...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Obviously everyone is different, but what kind of gains are expected to be made with a stack like this? And if you don't mind, could you explain what each SARM benefits in a stack like this? Hope this makes sense.

Obviously everyone is different, but what kind of gains are expected to be made with a stack like this? And if you don't mind, could you explain what each SARM benefits in a stack like this? Hope this makes sense.

There are profiles on each sarm written on the forum as well as videos i have done on each sarm explaining each in detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There are profiles on each sarm written on the forum as well as videos i have done on each sarm explaining each in detail

My bad, didn't see that! Hypothetically if I were to take out one of these SARMs to save a bit of money, which one would you recommend removing while still maximizing gains?

My bad, didn't see that! Hypothetically if I were to take out one of these SARMs to save a bit of money, which one would you recommend removing while still maximizing gains?

Thats really up to you. Read about each and see what u want to leave out.

Watching your videos currently. I really appreciate your commitment to giving people as much quality information as possible!
Edit: If I were to purchase liquid SARMs, what supplier would you recommend?
If I were to lean towards capsules, what supplier would you recommend?

Last edited:
Top Bottom