napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing myself

Trenoo

Hey guys,

Been watching Dylan's videos for sometime and have finally joined the forum. I love to see how everyone is always trying to help each other out here. I'm 26 years old, 5'10 180 10% and have been training for 9 years. I'm finally ready I believe to start my cycle. I was thinking about starting TEST E at 500 mgs a week since that's what I hear the first cycle should be. is aromisin 12.5 ED enough? Anything else I need besides my PCT beforehand starting this cycle? Thanks for the help guys, it'll be much appreciated

Welcome bro. 500mg is an aggressive first cycle but not unheard of. 12.5mg aromasin ED will be way overkill unless you’re extremely prone. Try eod to start and see where that gets you. Always good to have pct before starting to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Test Cyp @ 350mg, Aromasin 12.5mg eod (assess with bloodwork) is plenty for a first cycle. You can do more on your 2nd... No rush.

I would recommend starting at 350mg test for 12 weeks with aromasin 12.5mg EOD.

PCT should be this

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Welcome bro, I agree with the suggestions above. Unlike a lot of others who come here asking for first cycle advice you are good and lean which will help minimise potential estrogen and bp issues.

i would not start at 500 if i were you but thats your call... here's how to run it

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (assess YOUR response to estrogen with bloodwork)
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey guys thanks so much to everyone who took the time to reply. I'm a littler confused on the different esters of Test from C, E, and P. Can anyone give me the brief overview of the their differences? Also why are people suggesting C over E?

Thanks

Hey guys thanks so much to everyone who took the time to reply. I'm a littler confused on the different esters of Test from C, E, and P. Can anyone give me the brief overview of the their differences? Also why are people suggesting C over E?

Thanks
You can chose whichever ester you want. Prop is not usually suggested until you are used to pinning and running short esters.

Thanks
Esters have different half lives and reach peak blood levels at different times. Just choose the proper ester for your cycle and goals. Some esters bring on different side effects due to the release times and this is why some prefer one ester over another.

bro it will take you all of five minutes to read up on test esters... c and e are basically the same thing... six weeks is a recommended pct length to get a better recovery... you can run it however you want but if you want to have a far better chance of keeping gains and recovering properly, then you run it 6 weeks...

Bro I've emailed Pharma Lady many times as I've read here amazing reviews but she hasn't replied despite sending her a number of emails. Do you know whats up ?

Bro I've emailed Pharma Lady many times as I've read here amazing reviews but she hasn't replied despite sending her a number of emails. Do you know whats up ?

Her patience with you?

Chill out and be patient like everyone else, I'm sure you won't be forgotten.

Top Bottom