napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing Myself

elessar

Banned
Hope this is the correct place to introduce myself. I'm 32, 5'6, 170-173 lbs, live in the US. I compete in LW strongman (175) and used to compete at 165 but it's getting a little rough to make the cut. I am making a change to powerlifting for a short time to allow a neck fracture to heal (yoke). My unofficial lifts are 355/245/505. I've been lifting for about 8 years, only real seriously for about 4, competing in strongman for 2. I'm currently being jabbed with TRT once a week, 220mg, upped twice from 190-200-220. It used to be test cyp, but they changed it to a cyp/eth/prop cocktail. Kind of curious what anyone thinks of that. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing. Also been prescribed anastrazole 12.5mg once/wk, 2d after shot, to lower estradiol. I was originally prescribed the 25mg tablet but my estrogen tanked to 0 so he cut me back to half. I'm having all that done at a men's clinic where I see a PA. Couple times a year they give me 50 mcg HCG weekly for 4 weeks. I've been considering wading into my own stack for quite some time now, the main issue was just not having a reliable source or a medical professional to discuss things with. My PA is not going to have an AAS conversation with me, but he'll order whatever labs I ask him to and I can at least try to make a judgement for myself once I've read some more and understand exactly what I want to use and why. I have some ideas but I don't want to come across like I'm asking for advice, I'm just getting the lay of the land and still collecting information. I'm a little softer 175 than I'd like to be, I have room to be a harder stronger lightweight, so I'm looking to recomp and continue gaining strength. There's also a class at 181, and my PL class is 183, so I have a little room to maneuver more size in. So as a first try I'm looking at maybe like T-bol + test, but also considered anavar + test. Obviously I would love to try trenbolone, but maybe not my first time out. I'm gonna keep looking around. Thanks!

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

I do have two questions relating to adding a stack to TRT. I don't know if people think it's dumb to do that, but I like to retain the medical professional. One question I have is that if I were to begin a stack with an aromatizing substance, would it be recommended that I continue to use the anastrazole at the same dose, at a higher dose (a guess at a higher dose), or add a different AI like clomid or something? I don't know much about the slight differences in behaviors of AIs. Second would be - in PCT, I'm going to continue getting his 220 dose. So, say I add 200 or 250, I'm going to drop to 220 once I go off the stack (in addition to the other drug, say anavar or tbol). Is that drop to 220 going to be drastic enough to require some kind of PCT drug, or will I be fine without it? I'm basically going to live on TRT forever, is my understanding. Thanks.

Looks like he switched you over to a sustanon blend..it's quite common for trt theoropy around the world. Since your already running trt, u can probably go ahead with tbol for 4 weeks at 60 mgs per day. Use tudca and cel cycle assist the whole run of the oral

Thank you. I had not seen until after I posted my intro that you guys generally recommend test only first cycle. But then I got to thinking that due to TRT maybe a 2nd substance makes sense. I am not familiar with cell cycle.

What is the ideal PCT for a test+tbol intro when I'm already on 12.5mg anastrazole? Is it better to switch to clomid or another AI, or just up the anastrazole?

What is the ideal PCT for a test+tbol intro when I'm already on 12.5mg anastrazole? Is it better to switch to clomid or another AI, or just up the anastrazole?

Hey brother, since you are on trt treatment, you don't need a pct. Just keep up with your AI, then drop back down to your trt dose after your cycle. You'll need to know where your blood levels are, so be sure to get pre-cycle, mid-cycle and post-cycle blood work done. Welcome aboard!

Thank you. What levels/measurements are relevant for liver health that I want to check? I want to make sure the blood work I order will have it on there. Thanks!

Get a female hormone panel..it has everything u need. Then post your results here so we can see

Top Bottom