napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing myself

Devildog2136

Hey guys and girls,
Been looking around the forum for about a week or so now and wanted to finally introduce myself and get to know everyone a little more.
Age- 31
Height - 5 11
Weight - 219
Bf - 21
Years training - 5 years natural then 2 years messing around with Orals which I now know wasn't the brightest idea. Then almost 2 years off because of family health issues. Been back at it for a year now I was up to 238 lbs and 27 percent bf. Not looking to jump onto gear right away but tryin to learn so I can set up a good cycle for when I'm ready to run it. And start stocking up so it's not one big hit on the wallet rather it's spread out.
Cycles - again all oral I ran trestolone 150 mg with dmz 45 mg had an AI and cycle support cause I did some research before hand. Ran for 8 weeks then PCT ran Clomid 50,50,25,25 with a test booster can't remember the name. Took about 6 months off before running another one.
The next one was super dmz 3.0 I ran that 8 weeks as well with cycle support then tried nolva as the pct that time 20,20,10,10. After that took 4 months off and Ran that set up again. Saw some good gains in strength and size from both but had a lot of lethargy and it was hard to keep them once I stopped.
Goals - Lean out of course and add some mass and get strong AF.
Supps - right now just protein shake, bcaa, creatine off/on, preworkout off/on
Nutrition right now about 2000-2200 cals a day. Mix of chicken breast, turkey, sweet potatoes, broccoli, fruit, oatmeal, rice, and eggs.
No injuries personally

So that's my stats hope it helps. What's not included is I was in the Marine Corp for 5 years that got me into the gym the most. Out now but still believe in it's values. I have 4 kids so things get busy but if we waNt something bad enough we make time for it and that's what I have done. Always try to help others when I can so will def pitch in where I can.

Last edited:
Thanks man appreciate the welcome! I think my only question right now is for a first run test cyp would prolly be my best bet right? I'm thinking like 8-12 weeks. And clomid or nolva for pct.

Thanks man appreciate the welcome! I think my only question right now is for a first run test cyp would prolly be my best bet right? I'm thinking like 8-12 weeks. And clomid or nolva for pct.

No, my dude. That would be the best choice for a first cycle when you hit 14-15 percent bodyfat first. So just do SARMS in the mean time until you get into better condition.

Less estrogenic sides etc. if you get down there first.

No, my dude. That would be the best choice for a first cycle when you hit 14-15 percent bodyfat first. So just do SARMS in the mean time until you get into better condition.

Less estrogenic sides etc. if you get down there first.

Yeah I saw that from Dylan's video. I'm just looking for info for when I do get there and to stock up cause I know I can get there as I was 200 lbs and 13% bf before. It just takes a little more work now lol but I will get there before running anything. My plan is to start buying a little here and there so I don't spend a ton all at once and I have everything I need instead of only being half prepared like some people do. Hope that makes sense.
As for the SARMS I've actually been looking into those particularly cardarine. Just wasn't sure of that was the same thing as far as needing to be lower in BF. Thanks for the heads up.

Lots of people willing to help if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. You'll love the forum, a great group of guys who have helped and guided me through a few cycles as well as general knowledge on AAS, fitness, an dieting protocols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! Greatly appreciated so I've been seeing that SARMS would be a good way to help me lose some more fat while building muscle. My question is what would be the best set up for this? Also does sarmsx have any specials right now?

I saw a recommendation here for
12 week run
Rad 140
GW
S4
PCT
Clomid
GW

Is this the best for the goal of losing fat and putting on some mass?

welcome to isarms brother, its great to have you here! im always here to help if you need me...

you have the exact cycle i was going to recommend to you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

With the tongkat Ali what dosage is best? I was looking around and didn't find a specific reference. Thanks for the help.

So I was trying to place my order but the site won't let me add a new address. It says page can't be found and if I try to do it just from the cart it won't save the new address. Any suggestions?

So I was trying to place my order but the site won't let me add a new address. It says page can't be found and if I try to do it just from the cart it won't save the new address. Any suggestions?
you already wrote me about this on a pm man... its not necessary to send it multiple times... email them asap at [email protected] and make sure you tell them i sent you

Top Bottom