napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduce myself

zeke

Hello all, my name is zeke and I am the younger brother of jake, and second son of DrB. I grew not lifting weights but was very active in track and football. I played college WR, pitched in baseball,ran track and was on the swim team. My 40 yard sprint was just at 5 secs.
That was many years ago and now I do Iron Man and Tris. I ride my tri bike daily,swim daily and run daily.
My exercises are many sets of both weighted and non weighted reps of pushups,incline old fashion situps, chin and pull ups, and my fav is weighted dips.
For weights I only do squats, and deads.
My cycles are usually 14 weeks per year and may be 200 cyp and 600 primo. Naturally I have done DrB's 200/200 test/deca, and I have also used winstrol and eq. That is it for me.

I have been reading the board especially when I hear Jake laugh, and as always he Drb talk non stop about aas,supps,diets,medicine,chemistry etc.

I deviated and am not a science person but rather have an MBA.
I will try to post, but you guys already have my expertise beat. If I do see an area that I may know then I will post. Good luck and good health to all of you!

Welcome to isarms zeke.

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Hello all, my name is zeke and I am the younger brother of jake, and second son of DrB. I grew not lifting weights but was very active in track and football. I played college WR, pitched in baseball,ran track and was on the swim team. My 40 yard sprint was just at 5 secs.
That was many years ago and now I do Iron Man and Tris. I ride my tri bike daily,swim daily and run daily.
My exercises are many sets of both weighted and non weighted reps of pushups,incline old fashion situps, chin and pull ups, and my fav is weighted dips.
My cycles are usually 14 weeks per year and may be 200 cyp and 600 primo. Naturally I have done DrB's 200/200 test/deca, and I have also used winstrol and eq. That is it for me.

I have been reading the board especially when I hear Jake laugh, and as always he Drb talk non stop about aas,supps,diets,medicine,chemistry etc.

I will try to post, but you guys already have my expertise beat. If I do see an area that I may know then I will post. Good luck and good health to all of you!

We couldn't be any happier to have another member of Drb and Jakes family here with us. They have both been crucial assets to our board, and we would like to welcome you into our family here as well. Please feel free to make yourself at home here, and I encourage you to post as often as you can where you see fit! Glad to have you here with us brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Excellent brother... its great to have you here... i love your outlook and different insight and im really looking forward to having you here... im always here if you need me brother...

Welcome to the forum your pops and brother are waterfall of knowledge and I'm just a sponge to soak it up.

Welcome Zeke, your Dad and bro are great ambassadors and have nerd level knowledge of everything this board represents. I for one come here daily looking forward to what they have to share. I look forward to your posts.

rickrock or mods. On his avatar ,I could not do it for him either. There just is no place that offers it under "settings" and "my settings"

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do.

Pharma Lady Rep

Welcome to the forum Zeke! I wanted to name one of my sons Zeke but their mom had other plans lol you have a cool family bro!

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom