napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro + Questions

colonless

Hey guys hows it going, my names Daniel and im 20 and I have a training age of ~4 years but due to a lot of medical problems had to stop training multiple times and could barely lift 5 pounds during the flares of my disease (I had ulcerative colitis). From August 2017 - April 2018 I started working out again consistently cause i had surgery to remove my colon (ileostomy) in May 2017 and literally 4 weeks ago had another surgery and only today i went back to the gym for the first time. At my peak with my sickness i weighed 145 and thats with watching what i eat, training 6 times a week extremely seriously etc... 5"8 and 145, i looked really good but i always saw myself less than i actually was and i should technically be weighing more because a colon weighs ~8-10lbs but yeah.. Anyway as a biomedical student i love to research and i did research on steroids but decided at this point in my life its not for me because of various reasons but then i came across sarms and read hours worth of info yet every websites kinda says different info and i was wondering what you guys could tell me about it. It might be an option for me someday but the only thing i really need is to aid in mass gain after i get back into my regular gym routine and what would be the route i should take when it comes to sarms. First day back at the gym today after quite a break and i took my first creatine scoop, protein shake, krill oil, omega-3 oil and vitamin-D today. Thanks!

Edit: I am currently 130-135lbs, 5"8 and around 8% body fat. I am not looking to bulk massively but i want to be around 150-155 of lean muscle

Last edited:
Sarms might be a good option but based on your stats right now you need to work on diet bro first and foremost. Please take a look at my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

Sarms might be a good option but based on your stats right now you need to work on diet bro first and foremost. Please take a look at my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help
You're right im sure right at this moment what matters is diet. I was just trying to figure IF i was going to do it how it works, because i watched videos and then read articles but im still a bit confused on what sarm to pick for lean mass (want to go from 135-150/155), how much do i take, do i need a PCT after etc.. just want to fill in some blanks.

for mass gain, this is a stack i would recommend...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom