napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro for myself

Bigtack

Hi guys, name is Bigtack. I have been out of the game for a few years, I am well versed in lifting and was a prominent member of Freakzonline, EliteFreakz, and Muscle Morphism. I stepped away from the game for a bit and I am trying to get back into it, make some friends, find a home, and get into the inner circles that I was once accustomed to. Been around the game for awhile, and its scary trying to get back into this stuff on your own. 4 years ago there were not this many labs out there, now there is one on every corner. I was a noob back in 2000 and a guy pulled me aside at the gym and invited me to a board, best decision I ever made joining that board. They steered me straight, taught me how not to kill myself, and how to stay away from garbage.

Its scary out here with out some real bro's steering you. I found that out real quick while looking for boards. I ended up on EVO and everyone seems really nice, but they have no sources and keep trying to shove some kinda vitamins down my throat. I am old school and know what I want. I started researching it and of course found a popular thread here all about it. I hope this is the right place to be because I am a pretty quiet guy, I will never have 10,000 posts, and hopefully you guys wont judge me on that, but everyone needs an inner circle in this gig.

Anyway, I look forward to hanging out here.

Thanks

BT

Hi guys, name is Bigtack. I have been out of the game for a few years, I am well versed in lifting and was a prominent member of Freakzonline, EliteFreakz, and Muscle Morphism. I stepped away from the game for a bit and I am trying to get back into it, make some friends, find a home, and get into the inner circles that I was once accustomed to. Been around the game for awhile, and its scary trying to get back into this stuff on your own. 4 years ago there were not this many labs out there, now there is one on every corner. I was a noob back in 2000 and a guy pulled me aside at the gym and invited me to a board, best decision I ever made joining that board. They steered me straight, taught me how not to kill myself, and how to stay away from garbage.

Its scary out here with out some real bro's steering you. I found that out real quick while looking for boards. I ended up on EVO and everyone seems really nice, but they have no sources and keep trying to shove some kinda vitamins down my throat. I am old school and know what I want. I started researching it and of course found a popular thread here all about it. I hope this is the right place to be because I am a pretty quiet guy, I will never have 10,000 posts, and hopefully you guys wont judge me on that, but everyone needs an inner circle in this gig.

Thanks

BT

hyou came to the right place man, welcome. We will give you 100% legit and safe advice. no one will steer you the wrong way here..

Thanks

BT

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you... brother you will never be judged on anything... if your quiet, then that's just fine... you are still part of the family here regardless... i hope you enjoy all the great minds here passing along information 24 hours a day 7 days a week... feel free to participate anytime or just read and learn etc... either way, your in the best place you could ever find and you will quickly see that.. don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way!

Thanks

BT

I can assure you that you are definitely in the right place my friend. Right here we have all the best info and advice, along with the best sources. We would like to welcome you to the family,many if you are quiet and don't post that's fine brother. Just feel free to ask questions anytime you feel the need. We don't judge anyone here, and take care of each other. We are glad to have to have you with us!

Welcome bro! No judging here. And we don't care about post counts. If you feel like you have some insight to give, lay it out for us. Another opinion is always great. Then again, if you post once a month that's fine with me too. Just make it an epic mind blowing post! Lol kidding. Welcome again bro. Glad you found us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

BT
Welcome to the family bro. Lotta great guys and girls here. Let me know if I can be of any help along the way

Welcome man... I've got a very similar set of circumstances myself. Getting back into the game after a forced exit due to a motorcycle accident and way too long a reliance on opioid pain meds to function daily. Glad to be back on track and back where I need to be... the GYM!

Your in the right place. A lot of us here are from evolutionary and we left because we were tired of the same shit. Welcome

Welcome to rush we have veterans, amateurs , and even some hard core guru's. But there is a place for all in this family

Thanks

BT

oo they have a source, a underground steriod lab they run, they sells fake pharma grade .best move you ever made was getting out of that shythole.welcome

oo they have a source, a underground steriod lab they run, they sells fake pharma grade .best move you ever made was getting out of that shythole.welcome

Thanks Hurricane, yea bout my 10th post in I smelled something fishy. By post 30 I knew the place was bullshit.

Glad to be here :)

Top Bottom