napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro and First Cyle Layout

socalnative22

I have been reading the forums and researching steroids for a few years now. I have finally decided to take the plunge. Would love any advice or feedback.

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 160
BF%: 12-13%
Training: Playing sports whole life, baseball, football, and wrestling. Weight lifting seriously for last 6 years. Split is currently Upper strength, lower strength, push, pull, and lower hypertrophy.
Diet: Mainly whole foods, rarely eat anything out of a wrapper.
Cycle History: None

Precycle Bloodwork:
Test: 560.3
E2: 30.8
LH: 2.7
FSH: 4.9

Starting cycle Feb 10th. Getting my BF down another point or two before starting.

Cycle: Everything is on hand thanks to Pharmalady
Week 1-10
Test: 250mg a week Test E (Going with moderate dose to see how my body responds. Think I may be prone to gyno due to having a little as a teenager.
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD (Have Arimidex on hand also.)

PCT:
Week 13-18
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

250 is a little low. I'm a big believer and get the most from the least but you might get more shutdown than you bargain for without any benefit at that dose. Bump It Up to 300 or 350 a week.

250 is a little low. I'm a big believer and get the most from the least but you might get more shutdown than you bargain for without any benefit at that dose. Bump It Up to 300 or 350 a week.

Sounds good. I will bump it up to 300 and gauge it from there.

everything looks good to me.. i have zero issue with you going with 250 honestly.. you can still get very nice gains there... i normally recommend 350 on a first cycle but have no issue whatsoever with your current dosing..

Thanks Dylan. If there is anything I have learned from your videos and the forum its to do things the right way. I also plan on doing a log on here. Will definitely keep you guys posted.

Top Bottom