napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro

Mr.Sky

What’s up fellas. I’m a newbie looking to get healthy and maybe pack on some lean toned muscle. I don’t want to get huge. I’m obese right now. I’m at around 38% BMI. It’s sad it really is. Stats
Ht: 5’7
Wt: 245
BMI: 38%
I haven’t been a loyal member to the gym. It always seems like when I get a good stride going something happens and I’m forced out because I’m physically incapable of continuing my regiment. I tore my pec last September after being in the gym 6 days a week almost every week. I had lost a considerable amount of weight and the the pec hits. I was out until until around November. I was back into it but not as hard as I was maybe twice a week. At the beginning of the year I started back hitting hard again. From February to April I was back in six days a week. I wasn’t losing a lot of weight but I was seeing physical changes. April 7 I was in a Spartan Race. I was 2.5 miles into a Sprint when disaster struck. I was running up the slip wall and my left ankle caved or the ground gave, something happened and the result was a Lateral ankle sprain with complete tear of the ATFL. Down for two months. I’m back in the gym doing 20-25 minutes of cardio and at least four separate exercises on each muscle group each day of the week. I don’t like bikes or elliptical so I do the treadmill. I just endure. My ankle doesn’t really hurt much it’s more my left shin burns really bad. But it’s manageable.
2 months ago I was introduced to a bottle of Test E from Zencall Labs from a guy who inspects the job site.
My goal is to cut weight back to around 200lbs. I’m 250 now and it’s got to go.
I take different pre workouts. Kracked Out is usually my go to.
Musclesport Lean Whey is what I try to use for my after workout protein.
BCAA’s for recovery.
White Magic to help with energy.
I’ve got no food allergies that I know of but I think I’m allergic to anything that’s good for me. I’m trying to eat better. I’ve cut back my soda intake. Trying to meal prep is tough for me. I’ve lost all my discipline since I left the military.
I was in the Army as an Infantryman for 8 years. In my second year I tore my shoulder up pretty bad. I separated the left shoulder and had a lot of instability in the right. I was honorably discharged in 2010 because I couldn’t re enlist due to the severity of that injury. A car accident messed my left knee and ankle up to the point that running is a challenge but manageable. I had a complete reconstruction on my left shoulder in 2012.
ac879ddbe4bb7bd140e4627a7be43e1a.jpg

I had my Test labs done a few months back and I was told that they were low. I never went back to confirm. I want to cut guys. I’ve used the Test E and it’s helped with my overall mood, energy, and my sex drive is through the roof. But I was taking it and not really able to hit the gym since I had the injury. I know I could’ve worked other muscles but the injury on top of some other things put me in a bad depression. All the work I did felt like it was for nothing. Any advice you guys could give would be much appreciate. I have ordered from Bully Labs. Just a Test run. I want to see how it goes. I’ve looked at your source pages but that was after I order. Next help fellas. Thanks. Tj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shouldn’t be using any steroids at 38% body fat man. If your test levels came out low you need to follow up with your doctor and see what needs to happen from there. But your long ways from using any steroids

I got ya. Is Test E a steroid? I really have no idea. I don’t wanna blow up. I just want to put on muscle and cut the fat. So just natural workout and cardio and another doctor visit. Now I’ve been using that Test E that I got for a few months am I going to experience any side effects coming off of it? I know I’m gonna catch shit about this.

Bro how can you put something in your body without knowing what it is? Yes you’re going to need a PCT. Don’t worry about putting on muscle right now and just focus on losing fat. That should be the goal. Fix your eating habits and workout hard

Desperation is setting in. It seems like every time I get a good run I get hurt somehow. I trust the guy that I got it from to not steer me wrong. He uses the same Test. What I’m finding is it’s hard to cook for one person. But I’ll work on it. I appreciate the feedback. The reason I’m here is I know you guys know what to do.

It’s not about that bro, it’s that your body fat is way to high to even begin thinking of any steroids at all. It’s not about him steering you wrong. You’re in no shape to be using it unless you do some blood work and your doc puts you on TRT cause of low test

Seriously bro I thank you. I’ll keep at it. Im hitting the gym hard and I’ll start to work on my diet. Coming off of the soda and sugar are tough things to do but I’ve beat worse. How long is the half life on Test E? If I go back now will my levels be wrong by being elevated due to me dosing with the Test E? If there’s a timeline to how long this stuff will take to leave my system I think I should wait to go and do retest. I really do appreciate your input. Thanks.

"Test E from the guy who inspects the job site"

Kracked Out pre-workout doesn't sound like a very good product.

Dudes a State health inspector that comes into meat markets on a daily basis to make sure things are in order. He’s a fitness trainer and certified dietician. Kracked Out is a pre workout from Pharma Legal. It’s not that bad actually.

i complete get the fact you say you are desperate, its very understandable but are you also desperate to fuck yourself up? what do you think, that steroids are going to magically make you lose weight and get into condition?? ALL STEROIDS ARE DERIVED FROM TESTOSTERONE... so you know what that means.. .TEST IS STEROIDS, period... of course its a steroid... if you need trt, thats one thing, go to a doctor and get the help you need but for fucks sake, at 38% body fat, to use steroids is way far past insanity... way past it bro

At high bodyfat, the testosterone you are taking easily converts to excess estrogen, leading to water retention and fat accumulation. Simply, it can make you fatter, and make losing body fat a whole lot more difficult. Do this:
1) see a doctor and get your blood levels tested.
2) if you go on TRT, you’ll likely be prescribed an Aromatase Inhibitor. This will reduce the estrogen accumulation side effects. If you don’t need to go on TRT, then you need to lose fat. The higher your body fat, the less testosterone your body produces. At your levels, you could easily be producing less than half of your normal testosterone levels.
3) work with your doctor because at your level of fatness, you’re a good candidate for fatty liver, which is very bad if you use any steroids whatsoever, including testosterone. Very bad as in organ damage.
4) your number 1 goal is to drop under 25% bodyfat because some of the worst liver issues should calm down below that. Then shoot for under 20% because it will do wonders for your long term health.
5) Don’t touch steroids for anything other than survival and prescribed till you reach 12% body fat and stay there for 6 months. Losing bodyfat is difficult because your body gets use to the higher level and easily goes back unless you keep it at the new level for several months.

Alright. I won’t be taking it anymore. Point taken. I just didn’t know. I thought it would jumpstart my natural Testosterone. Thanks for y’all input.

What’s up fellas. I’m a newbie looking to get healthy and maybe pack on some lean toned muscle. I don’t want to get huge. I’m obese right now. I’m at around 38% BMI. It’s sad it really is. Stats
Ht: 5’7
Wt: 245
BMI: 38%
I haven’t been a loyal member to the gym. It always seems like when I get a good stride going something happens and I’m forced out because I’m physically incapable of continuing my regiment. I tore my pec last September after being in the gym 6 days a week almost every week. I had lost a considerable amount of weight and the the pec hits. I was out until until around November. I was back into it but not as hard as I was maybe twice a week. At the beginning of the year I started back hitting hard again. From February to April I was back in six days a week. I wasn’t losing a lot of weight but I was seeing physical changes. April 7 I was in a Spartan Race. I was 2.5 miles into a Sprint when disaster struck. I was running up the slip wall and my left ankle caved or the ground gave, something happened and the result was a Lateral ankle sprain with complete tear of the ATFL. Down for two months. I’m back in the gym doing 20-25 minutes of cardio and at least four separate exercises on each muscle group each day of the week. I don’t like bikes or elliptical so I do the treadmill. I just endure. My ankle doesn’t really hurt much it’s more my left shin burns really bad. But it’s manageable.
2 months ago I was introduced to a bottle of Test E from Zencall Labs from a guy who inspects the job site.
My goal is to cut weight back to around 200lbs. I’m 250 now and it’s got to go.
I take different pre workouts. Kracked Out is usually my go to.
Musclesport Lean Whey is what I try to use for my after workout protein.
BCAA’s for recovery.
White Magic to help with energy.
I’ve got no food allergies that I know of but I think I’m allergic to anything that’s good for me. I’m trying to eat better. I’ve cut back my soda intake. Trying to meal prep is tough for me. I’ve lost all my discipline since I left the military.
I was in the Army as an Infantryman for 8 years. In my second year I tore my shoulder up pretty bad. I separated the left shoulder and had a lot of instability in the right. I was honorably discharged in 2010 because I couldn’t re enlist due to the severity of that injury. A car accident messed my left knee and ankle up to the point that running is a challenge but manageable. I had a complete reconstruction on my left shoulder in 2012.
ac879ddbe4bb7bd140e4627a7be43e1a.jpg

I had my Test labs done a few months back and I was told that they were low. I never went back to confirm. I want to cut guys. I’ve used the Test E and it’s helped with my overall mood, energy, and my sex drive is through the roof. But I was taking it and not really able to hit the gym since I had the injury. I know I could’ve worked other muscles but the injury on top of some other things put me in a bad depression. All the work I did felt like it was for nothing. Any advice you guys could give would be much appreciate. I have ordered from Bully Labs. Just a Test run. I want to see how it goes. I’ve looked at your source pages but that was after I order. Next help fellas. Thanks. Tj

Nutrition is what you need. You have to make the dedication and discipline in ur nutrition. Cutting ur soda intake back and not enough time for meal prep shows laziness. That is why you are having problems. You are looking for the easy way. The easy way results in many many health problems. Put in the hard work. It takes years and years of dedication and hard work. You need to decide for yourself if you have what it takes inside urself to make the necessary sacrifices. Only you can do it. There have been many many times i did t want to eat or go to the gym or make the sacrifices. Where i had to dig within myself to keep going. If it was easy everyone would look like the guys in the magazines. It wont be easy and it wont happen overnight. Every day and every workout builds upon the previous one. Find ur motivation and use it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Desperate doesnt mean careless.

A very simple Google search that asked;

"What is test eth?" Or "is test eth a steroid" would have given you an answer.

In addition to that if you Googled "how do I jumpstart my testosterone" you could have researched symptoms of low T and consulted a doctor to determine if you are candidate for trt.

And you need to be very careful about who says they're a dietitian in a fitness trainer. Any clown can take an online course and call themselves a dietitian.

Any kid working at the juice bar can get promoted to fitness trainer at any LA Fitness in the country all you have to do is know how to count to 12 be able to text while you're client is doing some kind of half-ass lat pulldown and you're not paying attention.

Or you do one show and go on Instagram posting shit like "contact me for customized meal plans"

Hell half the people on these boards Don't Know Jack schitt.

Be smart be safe.

Last edited:
Desperate doesnt mean careless.

A very simple Google search that asked;

"What is test eth?" Or "is test eth a steroid" would have given you an answer.

In addition to that if you Googled "how do I jumpstart my testosterone" you could have researched symptoms of low T and consulted a doctor to determine if you are candidate for trt.

And you need to be very careful about who says they're a dietitian in a fitness trainer. Any clown can take an online course and call themselves a dietitian.

Any kid working at the juice bar can get promoted to fitness trainer at any LA Fitness in the country all you have to do is know how to count to 12 be able to text while you're client is doing some kind of half-ass lat pulldown and you're not paying attention.

Or you do one show and go on Instagram posting shit like "contact me for customized meal plans"

Hell half the people on these boards Don't Know Jack schitt.

Be smart be safe.

lol so spot on. counting to 12 and texting while client is doing half ass lat pulldown lol. it reminds me a couple of weeks ago some kid was being "trained"by some trainer at LA and the trainer was letting this jerk the weight so much. the trainer texting back and forth and then walked away I had to stop the kid and showed him properly. he looked like his shoulder was about to come out lol

I can definitely agree to that. The standards are not high, at least, the ones accessible to most people. Great trainers are both expensive and difficult to find, and seem to operate on a referral basis in my experience.

Thanks. Everything y’all have said is correct. I’ve gotten lazy and was looking for a quick way out. I’m hoping I haven’t done any permanent changes to my body but if I have it’s on me. Will try to set up an appointment with my doc soon.

Thanks. Everything y’all have said is correct. I’ve gotten lazy and was looking for a quick way out. I’m hoping I haven’t done any permanent changes to my body but if I have it’s on me. Will try to set up an appointment with my doc soon.

We all make mistakes bossman....i know i sure do....... nothing but good things ahead for you

Top Bottom