napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro

Bstn12

New individual on these forums!
Been browsing and hanging in here for the past month or so doing some research, currently in the army and working 14 hours a day so not a whole lot of time to actively read here, but I'm glad to say I've finally made an account and I'm happy to be a member of this community. I love all the knowledge you guys spread around, and truthfully ya'll give me hope i can find all the required information I need in order to propel my physical fitness lifestyle!
Age 22
Height 5'6
Weight 189
Body fat % 17
Years of training % (on and off)
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) 2 cycles of sarms 1st: Gw, Ostra, yk-11 only did for 8 weeks cause I was a noob... (pretty sure it was trash anyway not a good source) 2nd cycle I'm currently on is lig, gw, and s-4 doing a 12 week cycle and i'm currently on week 7 of that about to be 8.
PCT for each cycle IA for my first, going to be doing a little more this time.
Goals Just to achieve a physique I'm proud of.
Supplements (if any) Whey/Bcaas
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) I know my maintenance caloric intake, and i've just mapped out my macros and started tracking my daily intake.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) I had a really bad rotator cuff tear, so i'm recovered from that but will always have some residual pain in my right shoulder!

Last edited:
Also generally when you're getting your blood taken do you just usually look up a local lab? I'm in Alaska so there's really not an abundance of that stuff, or are mail in labs just as good?

Top Bottom