napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro

Enrique

Much respect to all of you. Im new to this forum and joined to be apart of a great community of like minded people. I hope to gain some great knowledge from all of you. Im 6'1 215 and 31 yrs old. I have worked out all my life but now looking to gain quality mass. Have run one cycle before with decent gains. Im from south texas so going south of the border for gear is easy but its just a hassle and a headache. Dont mean to be upfront and ask for sources but just looking for a legit domestic source. Thanks guys.

Welcome to the board bro! This is a great place to gain knowledge and all the sources here are solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Bud, you have found a great place ! Just slow roll it and you'll find answers to all you questions.

Welcome to the forum bro. Definitely stay away from bringing gear in from Mexico.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks to all of you for your warm welcome and for responding to a newbie it means alot. Yeah that testoprim d from mexico is really painful no joke. Sore for 2 weeks. Aspen Sust 250 from there decent but at 16.00 bucks for 250 an ml end up paying like 160.00 for 10ml. Again thanks guys, looking forward to all the knowledge all of you have.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

welcome to isarms bro... its great to have you! im always here to help so let me know anytime you have questions!

Much respect to all of you. Im new to this forum and joined to be apart of a great community of like minded people. I hope to gain some great knowledge from all of you. Im 6'1 215 and 31 yrs old. I have worked out all my life but now looking to gain quality mass. Have run one cycle before with decent gains. Im from south texas so going south of the border for gear is easy but its just a hassle and a headache. Dont mean to be upfront and ask for sources but just looking for a legit domestic source. Thanks guys.

Welcome to isarms brother. We are glad to have you with us. We have plenty of great sources here to choose from that are all the highest quality. I represent biotech which is very high quality domestic UGL gear. Send me a pm and ill get you a price list

Top Bottom