esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: International Shipping and Customs

International Shipping and Customs

I'll start off by saying I am not new to AAS, but I am to international shipping. I have always gone old school and gotten from a local guy. However, due to a recent move, I started looking here for sources. Decided to go international with pharma lady because she had everything I needed with great prices. Customer service was great and order was sent within 2 days of placing it. Order was a decent size. My tracking has now shown "inbound into customs" for four days. I know that's not a lot of time and there are plenty of factors that can contribute to the delay (weekend being a big one). I'm not concerned about it being seized because I know that it'll get re-shipped. My concern is that I need some of what was in there within two weeks. I know I'm not supposed to start without everything on hand, but being used to local and getting everything within a couple days I jumped the gun. Anyway, I guess I just found a super wordy way to ask a simple question. What's a general time to wait before considering something seized? I'll need to place a small domestic order soon if it is gone.

Thanks!

Just hit up robo or someone for a small domestic order. That's what I do. I go roids24 but sometimes it just takes to long. I always have an international and a domestic to turn to.

As far as time frame. Who knows man. Could be anything. Till you get that letter you won't really know. Could just be lost.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Robo rocks...that is all...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NY ROBO View Post
    haha you know it!!
    Oh yeah...I know for sure...feeling it right now....love me some robo...or and by the way, the gear is there faster than you have the chance to wonder where it is...and this is NOT an exaggeration.

my order from pharmalady cleared customs extremely fast, so 4 days is a bit concerning... at least from my experience.

Mine was there for 2 or 3 days. I wouldn't worry, I'm sure it'll be on its way

Thanks for the responses!

Will wait until Friday then look into placing a domestic order.

make sure you update us when you get it

Will it state online tracking it has been seized or will letter get to you first
    Thanks for any info provided

My order just went into the customs portion of shipping. I'll let you know how long it takes to clear.