napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intermittent Thoughts on Intermittent Fasting and HGH

Tannerses

Wondering if anyone has any insight into using HGH and implementing an IF diet. Does the exogenous use of HGH negate the increased HGH pulsing due to fasting or is it synergistic?? Also, the increase in HGH from IF can be upwards of 2000%.................how does this compare to taking 3 or 4 IU's of exogenous HGH?

Greetings,

IF you are using exogenous HGH you will have zero worry about interrupting your natural pulse since you will literally be supplementing with HGH. Now if you were to use MK-677 or some peptide GH releasing hormone then you would be using your own bodies natural store if GH. In that instance you would benefit even more so with boosting GH pulses with IF. It is only when you really use an exogenous form of GH that your GH pulse won’t matter as much. The IF diet will no doubt aid your fat loss along with the use of HGH.

Hope that makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings,

IF you are using exogenous HGH you will have zero worry about interrupting your natural pulse since you will literally be supplementing with HGH. Now if you were to use MK-677 or some peptide GH releasing hormone then you would be using your own bodies natural store if GH. In that instance you would benefit even more so with boosting GH pulses with IF. It is only when you really use an exogenous form of GH that your GH pulse won’t matter as much. The IF diet will no doubt aid your fat loss along with the use of HGH.

Hope that makes sense

i dont think this could be broken down any plainer or more wise... great post brother

Greetings,

Hope that makes sense

OK, so when supplementing HGH, the body does not down-regulate natural production......interesting. Just trying to make sure I am maximizing the benefits of Growth Hormone. Would it be overkill to use MK-677 in the morning, pin 2IU's of BioTrope in the afternoon, and implement an 18/6 Intermittent Fasting protocol? LOL!!

Thank you Dylan!

For the OP I also don’t think it would hurt anything to use both compounds at once.

In my opinion though I would use the Mk-677 after the run of GH to help boost GH pulses and mitigate any suppression that may have occurred during the use of the exogenous GH.

Again - just my opinion. They can certainly be ran together or ran staggered for the reason I mentioned above.

Happy training! Spring is finally here

Greetings,

Hope that makes sense

Pergect post and this does a really good job of explaining the point in detail of what I was going to say about GH only helping and not taking away anything from the benefits of IF

Top Bottom