PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Intermittent fasting facts and fiction explained: by RickRock

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmo View Post
    Might be a dumb question but can you fast during bulk ? I would think so, but eating 2500-3000 kcal in 2 meals would be kinda filling and very slow digesting .. how would this work ?
    Yes you absolutely can. I did it many times with great success. It will generally keep your gains cleaner and leaner than traditional dieting.

After doing IF for a while you'll find that optimizing your grehlin levels will allow you to eat 1500 calories in a sitting quite easily

Hmm I might have to try this. I gain fat relatively quick and I'm thinking IF might be a good idea. Do you have a protein shake Post Work out ?

Might be a dumb question but can you fast during bulk ? I would think so, but eating 2500-3000 kcal in 2 meals would be kinda filling and very slow digesting .. how would this work ?
    Digestive enzymes are oils be one tool.

Hmm I might have to try this. I gain fat relatively quick and I'm thinking IF might be a good idea. Do you have a protein shake Post Work out ?
    Not unless its during the feeding window. I typically would work out early am and then fast until noon.