domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intermittent fasting

Intermittent fasting

Hi Dylan I just want to know will sarms break my intermittent fast?

no they will not bro

Not in any way brother. I have done intermittent fasting in the past for a about 3 years with great success and used sarms that were dosed during the fast. There is not enough content there in alcohol suspension to even make a difference or cause any sort of insulin spike. 1ml or even 5ml is minuscule

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by davarees View Post
    Thanks guys
    Anytime bro

anytime brother

Hi guys hope you guys doing well.. So I recently bought me some tren ace and test prop I am currently Injecting in my thighs and my gluteus I just want to know what inch needle is correct for the gluteus and what inch is correct for the thighs I am using a 25guage needle 1inch for my thigh rite now but it pains like hell so please could u tell me what is the right size thanks.

Hi guys hope you guys doing well.. So I recently bought me some tren ace and test prop I am currently Injecting in my thighs and my gluteus I just want to know what inch needle is correct for the gluteus and what inch is correct for the thighs I am using a 25guage needle 1inch for my thigh rite now but it pains like hell so please could u tell me what is the right size thanks.
    Bro seriously with all do respect. Tren is for advanced users and if you're asking about what needles to use you're not even close to advanced so I'm recommending you stop the madness right now before you hurt yourself. Tren is for someone with years of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Bro seriously with all do respect. Tren is for advanced users and if you're asking about what needles to use you're not even close to advanced so I'm recommending you stop the madness right now before you hurt yourself. Tren is for someone with years of experience.

I agree. if you even have to ask about needles then you shouldn't be messing with gear actually.

Don't mess with tren bro. Please. It's for advanced users only, and if you don't have all your shit in check and covered, it will own your ass. It has the worst sides and is the harshest of all steroids