napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intermittent fasting

Not in any way brother. I have done intermittent fasting in the past for a about 3 years with great success and used sarms that were dosed during the fast. There is not enough content there in alcohol suspension to even make a difference or cause any sort of insulin spike. 1ml or even 5ml is minuscule

Hi guys hope you guys doing well.. So I recently bought me some tren ace and test prop I am currently Injecting in my thighs and my gluteus I just want to know what inch needle is correct for the gluteus and what inch is correct for the thighs I am using a 25guage needle 1inch for my thigh rite now but it pains like hell so please could u tell me what is the right size thanks.

Hi guys hope you guys doing well.. So I recently bought me some tren ace and test prop I am currently Injecting in my thighs and my gluteus I just want to know what inch needle is correct for the gluteus and what inch is correct for the thighs I am using a 25guage needle 1inch for my thigh rite now but it pains like hell so please could u tell me what is the right size thanks.
Bro seriously with all do respect. Tren is for advanced users and if you're asking about what needles to use you're not even close to advanced so I'm recommending you stop the madness right now before you hurt yourself. Tren is for someone with years of experience.

Bro seriously with all do respect. Tren is for advanced users and if you're asking about what needles to use you're not even close to advanced so I'm recommending you stop the madness right now before you hurt yourself. Tren is for someone with years of experience.

I agree. if you even have to ask about needles then you shouldn't be messing with gear actually.

Don't mess with tren bro. Please. It's for advanced users only, and if you don't have all your shit in check and covered, it will own your ass. It has the worst sides and is the harshest of all steroids

bro, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE idea for you to be using tren if you dont even know the right needle size to use.. i would HIGHLY advise you to stop this immediately

I’m on tren right now I will say if you don’t know how to handle sides this is not for you.

You like sweating at night for no reason?
You like to be in a dry and in a dark place most of the day?
Do you like to stay up all night wondering why you can’t sleep?
Do you like for your estrogen to be out of wack and be an emotional wreck even when you are taking AI?
Do you like to get aggressive for no apparent reason?
Do you like to think you significant other is cheating?
Do you like to have high blood pressure?
These are the common sides there are many more

If you think you can handle all these sides have fun with Tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on tren right now I will say if you don’t know how to handle sides this is not for you.

You like sweating at night for no reason?
You like to be in a dry and in a dark place most of the day?
Do you like to stay up all night wondering why you can’t sleep?
Do you like for your estrogen to be out of wack and be an emotional wreck even when you are taking AI?
Do you like to get aggressive for no apparent reason?
Do you like to think you significant other is cheating?
Do you like to have high blood pressure?
These are the common sides there are many more

If you think you can handle all these sides have fun with Tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just to reiterate what dangans said... this is NOT bull shit... you may not get all of these, but you very well could.. tren can actually fuck you with you even more than this.. .this is a LIGHT list, keep that in mind... cholesterol can be an issue, cardio can be an issue, MORE mental issues, etc... so DO NOT take his list lightly because its all a reality

just to reiterate what dangans said... this is NOT bull shit... you may not get all of these, but you very well could.. tren can actually fuck you with you even more than this.. .this is a LIGHT list, keep that in mind... cholesterol can be an issue, cardio can be an issue, MORE mental issues, etc... so DO NOT take his list lightly because its all a reality

Yikes!!! scary stuff, great advice

Top Bottom