napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intermittent fasting

Njlifter693

Been researching this for awhile now wanted to see if anyone had any experience with intermittent fasting. Kind of seems like a sneaky way of restricting calories overall but some say it has many health benefits. If anyone has ever tried this or known someone who has I would love to hear opinions on it.

rick is the person to ask about intermittent fasting which im sure he will chime in on this when he sees it tomorrow... im not a fan but he had great success with it and is quite versed on it...

Thanks for the great read. When would you recommend someone strength train in there fasted window or after there first meal

Generally it's recommended to train at the end of the fasted window however that's not always possible, I eat two meals before evening training then a final meal after training session

Thanks for the great read. When would you recommend someone strength train in there fasted window or after there first meal
It's really up to you. When I did it, I trained fasted. If you do train fasted, you want to take BCAAs before training to keep protein synthesis going.

Wherever your training falls, you want your post workout meal to be your largest. With a good 50% or more of your daily intake of carbs and protein.

I’m doing intermittent fasting right now. I eat from 12-8pm. I avoid eating anything that spikes my blood sugar until after 2pm. I generally eat complex carbs at the end of my eating window so that I have energy the next day to train. When I train in the morning I do eat afterwards however it’s only high protein and high fat. So far this is working pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m doing intermittent fasting right now. I eat from 12-8pm. I avoid eating anything that spikes my blood sugar until after 2pm. I generally eat complex carbs at the end of my eating window so that I have energy the next day to train. When I train in the morning I do eat afterwards however it’s only high protein and high fat. So far this is working pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice bro. Thetes different ways to go about things, and I'm all for everyone adapting things to fit their best interests as long as it stays within the main principles of the program

First day doing it felt fine fasting wasn't bad at all. I did train in my fasted window and it wasn't the best felt fatigued rather quickly but could just be cause I'm not used to it yet.

Top Bottom