napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Interesting method of using STENABOLIC --- Would This Work?

wiley

Yo,

So in terms of SARMS, been running SARMSX LGD and GW for 4 weeks for my Recomp at just under maintenance calories. I have a bottle of Stenabolic left which I haven't used yet, as I haven't found the need for it, or the time to consistently dose it.
BUT - I have an interested idea about how I could use my Stenabolic to maintain progress over days in which I slack, or over short holiday periods. What do you guys think about this:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. It is known that Stenabolic increases resting metabolic rate - I am not entirely sure by what amount. I assume, considering the short half life of Stenabolic, that the increase in basal metabolic rate initiates rather quickly, and dissipates rather promptly.

2. Therefore, if the resting metabolic rate increases from the first dose, and Stenabolic is not being used as the base of one's SARMS Cycle, perhaps it could be used as follows:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Method
Monday to Thursday: Diet commences as usual (say, 2000 calories)

Friday to Sunday: Gone for a weekend trip, regular meals out and target calories are marginally missed (say, 2150 calories). Dose Stenabolic every 4 hours, to give metabolism a little boost to compensate for those extra calories and maintain progress. Repeat as needed.

Obviously, Stenabolic has many more benefits than just increased metabolism. However, personally I feel that LGD and GW has me covered on most bases, and I feel no need to use the Stenabolic everyday.

So...what do you guys think? Feel free to approve of the method, suggest alterations, criticise it, call me a moron and what not.

Last edited:
That looks like a waste of stenabolic to me only running it two days a week. I don't see you getting much if any benefit from that to be honest. The fat loss and endurance benefits need to be consistent daily and regular

That looks like a waste of stenabolic to me only running it two days a week. I don't see you getting much if any benefit from that to be honest. The fat loss and endurance benefits need to be consistent daily and regular

Cheers for that bro.

Also, do you reckon waiting 6 weeks between cycles is better than 4, and is 8 weeks between cycles better than 6? or is 8 weeks of waiting unnecessary for your receptors to recover? Referring purely to SARMS here.

Cheers for that bro.

Also, do you reckon waiting 6 weeks between cycles is better than 4, and is 8 weeks between cycles better than 6? or is 8 weeks of waiting unnecessary for your receptors to recover? Referring purely to SARMS here.

Generally speaking, 4 weeks has been shown to be sufficient with sarms because they don't raise your myostatin to as much of an extent as AAS does. Now with that said, the longer time you take off of anything, the more heightened your response can be. That pretty much goes for anything though

Generally speaking, 4 weeks has been shown to be sufficient with sarms because they don't raise your myostatin to as much of an extent as AAS does. Now with that said, the longer time you take off of anything, the more heightened your response can be. That pretty much goes for anything though

Cool. I reckon I'll give it 6 weeks then. If you can, please have a look at my second message regarding selling powdered forms of sarms. I was not referring to capsules like Foxb. I was talking about the powder sold on its own as a research chemical.

Cool. I reckon I'll give it 6 weeks then. If you can, please have a look at my second message regarding selling powdered forms of sarms. I was not referring to capsules like Foxb. I was talking about the powder sold on its own as a research chemical.

Already responded to it bro

Top Bottom