napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Interesting info

Carmel cowboy

As many on here may know I am a big believer in the power and influence of the mind. I wrote a little bit about myself in my CC's next level log about how I have been taught through martial arts and my spiritual upbringing to look inward to maximize my physical ability. I have read books back in the late 80's- early 90's that were about the power and influence of the mind. A book I highly recommend is Mind Pump!! It's great book that is specifically about bodybuilding and the mind connection. The author was ahead of his time with the info he was giving.
Anyway I found a interesting video with Brad Schonfield talking about a recent study that has just been completed on the influence of mind muscle connection and it's role on hypertrophy. Watch the first 10 mins of video which talks about the mind muscle connection study. I think the whole video is interesting to say the least.
https://youtu.be/xzPm_vfWeyk

Last edited:
Nice bro. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check that out later

I love research and seeing the proof in what actually has a positive or negative impact on results. It's a interesting video and can't wait for the study to be published to get all the details.

I am a member of NSCA and have read a good amount of there periodicals which post some of the most recent studies completed in exercise science and I have yet to see a study that attempts to find the correlation of mind and muscle connection and it's influence on hypertrophy!!! Very interesting!!!

I am a member of NSCA and have read a good amount of there periodicals which post some of the most recent studies completed in exercise science and I have yet to see a study that attempts to find the correlation of mind and muscle connection and it's influence on hypertrophy!!! Very interesting!!!

You don't hear a lot in studies about the mind and muscle connection, because you can't really study how well someone is connected that way, but that mind and muscle connection is one of the biggest factors in progress in my opinion. It's my firm belief that 90% or more of People fail mentally while training far before their muscles do, costing them serious progress

You don't hear a lot in studies about the mind and muscle connection, because you can't really study how well someone is connected that way, but that mind and muscle connection is one of the biggest factors in progress in my opinion. It's my firm belief that 90% or more of People fail mentally while training far before their muscles do, costing them serious progress

I completely agree!! It's exciting to see science trying to quantify the power and influence of the mind.

Top Bottom