napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Interesting

So thought you guys might find this interesting and possibly even hilarious. I'm sitting at the gym drinking my protein smoothie shake after my workout and me and this guy get to talking about bodybuilding and competing. Grant he looks pretty good, said he had just done a show so I asked about thermo genics whatever the spelling is, for cutting and how he cut.

Well first he said he took 1500mg a week of test c with 800mg deca then switched deca to tren ace at 1000mg. So I'm like uh ok... Just kept sitting there listening. Then to cut he basically depleted himself of all carbs for 11 weeks and the last 36 hrs he carb loaded. So I'm sitting here like damn man wtf are you doing to your body or am I just an idiot. He said he cruises at 500mg test, and I'm like well fuck me cuz I'm on 500 mg of test for a cycle, course I just nodded my head.

The only thing I said after that was, "What's your pct look like?" To which he responded, "P C what?" I just nodded and walked away. Like damn man, and you're only 24. I'm wondering if he'll make it to 30 at this point.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Technically he said he cruises so he has no PCT. His age is a concern of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was that movie??? Neighbors 2? 'Sometimes you gotta suck a dick to know you don't like sucking dick'...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruise at 500mg though? Is that high?

This is the part that is scarier than his blast dosages. A blast is short term but being at superphysiological levels long term is putting a stress on your body that can give you heart attack and stroke...thickening the blood. I bet he doesn't donate blood either and his RBC is probably through the roof.

A good friend of mine that blast and cruised for 20 plus years died 3 years ago at 46. He had a massive heart attack and died. He was a big ripped mother fucker and his diet was perfect....however he cruised at 500 test per week and had been for a long time. It caught up with him and he paid the ultimate price

This is the part that is scarier than his blast dosages. A blast is short term but being at superphysiological levels long term is putting a stress on your body that can give you heart attack and stroke...thickening the blood. I bet he doesn't donate blood either and his RBC is probably through the roof.

A good friend of mine that blast and cruised for 20 plus years died 3 years ago at 46. He had a massive heart attack and died. He was a big ripped mother fucker and his diet was perfect....however he cruised at 500 test per week and had been for a long time. It caught up with him and he paid the ultimate price

Thanks RR I turn 46 pretty soon. Nowhere near 20 years B & C but dayuuuuuuum.

Thanks RR I turn 46 pretty soon. Nowhere near 20 years B & C but dayuuuuuuum.

Yeh man, it was a real eye opener for a lot of people in the gym. This is why doing things the right way, cruising correctly and long enough is so crucial. And routine bloodwork and donations. I really stress that.

I know the big gram and a half of test and high deca dosages scare people but meh....that won't do as much as people think to your health in a blast. The sides are a different story. That Tren dose though. That would fuck your lipids so bad, and your health would take a huge hit.

I just found out there's these kids at my gym that have been using gear since 18...get this....They're 20 right now and on Tren. One of them already has gyno and here is a quote from him, "It's impossible to get your abs showing unless you use gear". Just how messed up are these kids going to be? Geez....

One of these kids is like 22 and and just went to the hospital because he's been on cycle for a year straight. I couldn't find out if he was blasting and cruising...but I get the feeling he wasn't. Oh yeah, kid was taking Tren too.

The part that blows my mind, is they look the same...like seriously...they look the same they did 3 years ago. So clearly, lack of intelligence and information is present.

Last edited:
I just found out there's these kids at my gym that have been using gear since 18...get this....They're 20 right now and on Tren. One of them already has gyno and here is a quote from him, "It's impossible to get your abs showing unless you use gear". Just how messed up are these kids going to be? Geez....

One of these kids is like 22 and and just went to the hospital because he's been on cycle for a year straight. I couldn't find out if he was blasting and cruising...but I get the feeling he wasn't. Oh yeah, kid was taking Tren too.

The part that blows my mind, is they look the same...like seriously...they look the same they did 3 years ago. So clearly, lack of intelligence and information is present.

Need that all the time too bro. I talk to guys that barely look like they lift that have been juicing their balls off. These days it's a lost art of knowing how to work and diet your ass off, and that is where the magic happens

this is the type of shit i get every single day, all day long... i see this non stop... why do you think i get so fired up in my videos... shit like this that you are talking about with this kid... kid... he's still a fucking kid and he is going to be so wrecked he has no clue what is coming ahead...

this is the type of shit i get every single day, all day long... i see this non stop... why do you think i get so fired up in my videos... shit like this that you are talking about with this kid... kid... he's still a fucking kid and he is going to be so wrecked he has no clue what is coming ahead...

I am actually interested in the "Cause and Effect" Laundry list of running gear too young without proper PCT has. That would be a 20 minute video of pure Dylan rage lmao.

I am actually interested in the "Cause and Effect" Laundry list of running gear too young without proper PCT has. That would be a 20 minute video of pure Dylan rage lmao.

Stay tuned. You could possibly see that one in the future! Lol

I hear ya brother. Trust me, if I thought he would listen I would have given him the time of day.

i just did a video that discussed this in pretty goo detail... it will be published in about a month or so...

Top Bottom