PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interested in MK-677 Ibutamoren

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    677 actually has huge fat burning properties but you have to control your eating and possible water retention but it carries huge benefits...
    Hey brotha. My diet is always on point. Salt can be high sometimes but its not exorbitant.

My final real concern is how my blood work is going to change in levels after and while on the MK. I'm on TRT, so my endo asks me to get blood work about every 4 months. What levels are going to change, higher or lower once I begin Ibutamoren? I just dont wanna screw myself over. I'm sure you can understand my concern.

Thanks as always

Quote Originally Posted by LB_Patriot View Post
    Hey brotha. My diet is always on point. Salt can be high sometimes but its not exorbitant.

My final real concern is how my blood work is going to change in levels after and while on the MK. I'm on TRT, so my endo asks me to get blood work about every 4 months. What levels are going to change, higher or lower once I begin Ibutamoren? I just dont wanna screw myself over. I'm sure you can understand my concern.

Thanks as always
    of course... if salt is an issue then you have to be very careful because you must keep it lower while using 677 or you are going to retain a lot of water... igf levels have shown to increase 40-90%.. i know its a wide range but that's what studies all indicate...

mk 677 is wonderful. If you like to use salt you might consider trying some light salt, it's a mix of potassium and sodium chloride which will help with potential water issues.

just make sure you are getting MORE potassium than sodium... its imperative to keep water retention down... that can obviously trigger other issues like raised bp etc...

677 actually has huge fat burning properties but you have to control your eating and possible water retention but it carries huge benefits...
    That's one of the main benefits of it I love. Even loosening up my diet a bit, I have managed to lose some bodyfat while on it, which is pretty remarkable. It def Italy gives me much more diet leniency than without it. I was skeptical about the fat loss abilities at first, but I'm a firm believer in them for sure after experiencing it first hand

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    That's one of the main benefits of it I love. Even loosening up my diet a bit, I have managed to lose some bodyfat while on it, which is pretty remarkable. It def Italy gives me much more diet leniency than without it. I was skeptical about the fat loss abilities at first, but I'm a firm believer in them for sure after experiencing it first hand

a lot of people are for two reasons... 1. is the possible water retention and they think its fat and 2. the hunger side effects.. what many don't realize is that both of these are temporary and once you get in the amount of time as you have, then you see how much it can offer...

a lot of people are for two reasons... 1. is the possible water retention and they think its fat and 2. the hunger side effects.. what many don't realize is that both of these are temporary and once you get in the amount of time as you have, then you see how much it can offer...
    Totally agree about salt/water retention causing body dysmorphia and a total mind fuck lol. I am not very susceptible to holding water but I am always so lean with so little water retention that when I DO hold water it can definitely fuck with the mind.

About weight gain (not fat gain, but mass overall). I'm really not trying to gain much more weight than I have. I've actually put on about 5 pounds of mostly lean muscle since Spring and I'm happy where I am. Funny that a bodybuilder is complaining about not wanting to make size gainz but I'm not everyone else, I'm me, lol. So, relative to the diet, so long as calories arent jacked up too much can I still keep my size in check and just improve body comp/muscle quality, rather than muscle size/quantity?

The bloodwork swings are one thing; I dont think IGF levels will be taken by my endo unless I asked for that blood panel.

The final issue which I read about is tumor growth. i read that MK677 is actually the only "sarm" which has been proven to increase tumor size. I dont have tumor or cancer genes/susceptibility so its not a huge concern but never the less its definitely something to consider.

Any input or feedback on this? I am still likely to start up MK sooner than later because I'm certain my body could benefit greatly from it but me being a responsible human I must breach all avenues, both good and bad.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to give me input. Sarms are new to me and although I'm a veteran BB'er, I'm humble enough to sit down and listen to the knowledgeable ones.

'Muricaaaaaaa

Totally agree about salt/water retention causing body dysmorphia and a total mind fuck lol. I am not very susceptible to holding water but I am always so lean with so little water retention that when I DO hold water it can definitely fuck with the mind.

About weight gain (not fat gain, but mass overall). I'm really not trying to gain much more weight than I have. I've actually put on about 5 pounds of mostly lean muscle since Spring and I'm happy where I am. Funny that a bodybuilder is complaining about not wanting to make size gainz but I'm not everyone else, I'm me, lol. So, relative to the diet, so long as calories arent jacked up too much can I still keep my size in check and just improve body comp/muscle quality, rather than muscle size/quantity?

The bloodwork swings are one thing; I dont think IGF levels will be taken by my endo unless I asked for that blood panel.

The final issue which I read about is tumor growth. i read that MK677 is actually the only "sarm" which has been proven to increase tumor size. I dont have tumor or cancer genes/susceptibility so its not a huge concern but never the less its definitely something to consider.

Any input or feedback on this? I am still likely to start up MK sooner than later because I'm certain my body could benefit greatly from it but me being a responsible human I must breach all avenues, both good and bad.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to give me input. Sarms are new to me and although I'm a veteran BB'er, I'm humble enough to sit down and listen to the knowledgeable ones.

'Muricaaaaaaa

Yes, you can still keep size in check and improve composition... that comes down to how you eat... while 677 can build muscle, its far greater and cutting fat... it comes down to how YOU want to utilize and accommodate that want through your diet and training...

Apparently your confusing something you read... MK677 was tested in elderly mice and REDUCED and/or STOPPED tumor growth.. it did not and does not increase that whatsoever.. perhaps you misread or misunderstood, i dont know but thats completely false bro..

Yes, you can still keep size in check and improve composition... that comes down to how you eat... while 677 can build muscle, its far greater and cutting fat... it comes down to how YOU want to utilize and accommodate that want through your diet and training...

Apparently your confusing something you read... MK677 was tested in elderly mice and REDUCED and/or STOPPED tumor growth.. it did not and does not increase that whatsoever.. perhaps you misread or misunderstood, i dont know but thats completely false bro..
    Thanks man. And I had a feeling that the study was bunk. TBH a good friend of mine read this somewhere and sent me the citation. I am not very concerned about it but I wanted to ask the pros. Better to measure twice and cut once. Diet like anything is the foundation of body comp. Just wasnt sure how anabolic mk677 is. From reading its more of a gh mimic-er rather than an AAS like most other sarms.

I think i'm satisfied and ready to rock n roll.

I was going to get my first month supply from SarmsX but there is a local supplement store in my town in which I know the owner personally. I was skeptical about his MK being real but we called 2 compounding labs and verified that its legit. Only reason I was skeptical was the price being half that of SarmsX. Could also be that I'm getting a discount for knowing the owner of the shop. It comes out to around $100/mth.

Thanks man. And I had a feeling that the study was bunk. TBH a good friend of mine read this somewhere and sent me the citation. I am not very concerned about it but I wanted to ask the pros. Better to measure twice and cut once. Diet like anything is the foundation of body comp. Just wasnt sure how anabolic mk677 is. From reading its more of a gh mimic-er rather than an AAS like most other sarms.

I think i'm satisfied and ready to rock n roll.

I was going to get my first month supply from SarmsX but there is a local supplement store in my town in which I know the owner personally. I was skeptical about his MK being real but we called 2 compounding labs and verified that its legit. Only reason I was skeptical was the price being half that of SarmsX. Could also be that I'm getting a discount for knowing the owner of the shop. It comes out to around $100/mth.
    Good luck bro but understand that at that price they would be losing money