napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Interested in giving Cardarine a try

Wonder woman

Hey all, I'm new to this forum but not to working out and a clean diet. I have been hearing about the benefits of Cardarine and the lack of side effects. I would like to reduce my body fat down a bit. I lift heavy 3 days a week and do just cardio days a couple times a week and eat really clean. Would Cardarine be a good starting supplement for me?

yes, absolutely it would be a great idea for you... it would be exactly what i would recommend along with sr9009...

Hey all, I'm new to this forum but not to working out and a clean diet. I have been hearing about the benefits of Cardarine and the lack of side effects. I would like to reduce my body fat down a bit. I lift heavy 3 days a week and do just cardio days a couple times a week and eat really clean. Would Cardarine be a good starting supplement for me?
If you are looking to cut bodyfat, GW (cardarine) is perfect for you.

All sarms are great and safe for females

yes, absolutely it would be a great idea for you... it would be exactly what i would recommend along with sr9009...

Thanks for your reply. Why you recommend sr9009 as well? Would Cardarine itself not be effective? This would be the first time I would be using any supplement besides BCAAs so I would like to start out slow and cautiously.

GW is excellent the endurance on it is amazing! Its like an explainable endless energy. I never get fatigue in the gym on it. Its not like a pre-workout you don't feel jittery or pumped up. Its just like a high type sustained energy.

Thanks for your reply. Why you recommend sr9009 as well? Would Cardarine itself not be effective? This would be the first time I would be using any supplement besides BCAAs so I would like to start out slow and cautiously.
you can run whatever you want... its just an excellent and very safe cutting stack and when i recommend things, i give the best and most effective options... you run whatever you feel comfortable with

you can run whatever you want... its just an excellent and very safe cutting stack and when i recommend things, i give the best and most effective options... you run whatever you feel comfortable with

Thanks Dylan, definitely not questioning your knowledge or recommendations, I just have no clue where to start. What kind of cycle would be best?

Thanks Dylan, definitely not questioning your knowledge or recommendations, I just have no clue where to start. What kind of cycle would be best?
no, no, no, its a good question...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

no, no, no, its a good question...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

Awesome! Thank you! I ordered my GW from SARMS1. Looks like a big mistake now that I'm reading on this forum. It's probably not worth using? Should I just garbage it? Can you recommend a reliable supplier?

GW is excellent the endurance on it is amazing! Its like an explainable endless energy. I never get fatigue in the gym on it. Its not like a pre-workout you don't feel jittery or pumped up. Its just like a high type sustained energy.

Sounds amazing! So do you still use a pre-workout when you are taking GW?

Top Bottom