napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intense cut cycle.

Jimmo

Whats up everyone. Hope you all are having a blessed Friday.
I'm currently in PCT right now
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg D.

I just got done with a 12week cycle:
LGD- 10mg D in the AM.
GW- 20mg D in the AM.
RAD140- 20mg D in the AM.
Sr9009- 30mg D split. I did 10mg 3x due to timing.
S4- 50mg D split. 25mg AM/25mg 4-6hr later.
Mk2866- 25mg D in the AM.

I still have sometime with PCT + the 4 week Bridge period. But I was hoping to catch the S4S sale today lol.

At this point I'm 198lb(trying to go for that 195 while on PCT) height is 5'10. Body fat is roughly around 20-22%. Im looking to go for a more intense cut while still adding lean muscle. Maybe add something different to the plan that will help shred fat more. Diet is good and training is going really well. Even tho I thought I'd lose some motivation or some gains while in PCT. I've been going strong.

I'm open to suggestions and ready to hear from the best! Thank you

You ran a pretty hefty but great SARMs cycle. You already had some good compounds in there for cutting like SR, GW, and even Ostarine and S4 are great in cutting cycles. I would only look to add in some N2Slin and try eating in a window. Do 1 or 2 meals per day eating in like a 4-6 hour window. Makes a huge difference in fat loss. I would even do a couple 24 hour fasts per week. I would focus solely on the cutting right now and add the lean muscle after. It is much easier to grow when you are lean.

Whats up everyone. Hope you all are having a blessed Friday.
I'm currently in PCT right now
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg D.

I just got done with a 12week cycle:
LGD- 10mg D in the AM.
GW- 20mg D in the AM.
RAD140- 20mg D in the AM.
Sr9009- 30mg D split. I did 10mg 3x due to timing.
S4- 50mg D split. 25mg AM/25mg 4-6hr later.
Mk2866- 25mg D in the AM.

I still have sometime with PCT + the 4 week Bridge period. But I was hoping to catch the S4S sale today lol.

At this point I'm 198lb(trying to go for that 195 while on PCT) height is 5'10. Body fat is roughly around 20-22%. Im looking to go for a more intense cut while still adding lean muscle. Maybe add something different to the plan that will help shred fat more. Diet is good and training is going really well. Even tho I thought I'd lose some motivation or some gains while in PCT. I've been going strong.

I'm open to suggestions and ready to hear from the best! Thank you
For cutting you definitely want GW, SR9009 and S4 in there again. Id run those and add in some YK11 or S23

I recommend this stack [emoji3516] also. Diet accordingly.

Dylan, I'm not to familiar with Peps and how to use them. Not saying I'm not down to try but I've only done sarm cycles.

How do I dose them? How many times a day and would you really consider peps over s23 or yk11? (Not a trick question. Just really want to know which is more effective at a higher body fat)

Dylan, I'm not to familiar with Peps and how to use them. Not saying I'm not down to try but I've only done sarm cycles.

How do I dose them? How many times a day and would you really consider peps over s23 or yk11? (Not a trick question. Just really want to know which is more effective at a higher body fat)
in your circumstance, yes, i would go with the stack i recommended... if i thought yk or s23 would be better in your situation, i would have recommended that... i love them both and both would help with cutting to an extent, but not like the peptides in this scenario will... there are good options and then better options

hgh fragment dosing

studies have suggested a typical conservative protocol to be 250 mcg in the a.m., plus 250 pre lunch plus 250 pre bed... 7 days a week... sub q... a more aggressive approach would be 350 mcg 3 times per day... when dosing multiple times a day there should be at least 3 hours in between dosing... should be done on an empty stomach or with only protein in your stomach... i would stick with a higher protein diet

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 hgh fragment
1-12 cjc no dac
1-12 ipamorelin

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

* Ipamorelin should be administered on an empty stomach. No food should be consumed at least 15-20 minutes post-inject, if maximum GH release is desired.
* The average dosing range is between 100-2,000 mcg per inject. Dosing frequency is as little as 3X per week when mega-dosing?and up to 4X per day when using lower dosages.

cjc no dac

Dosing:
saturation dose is 1mcg per kg so normal dose is 100mcg for each 3 -5 times a day (you can use higher but double the dose will not give double the results)

Common injection times:
Before meal 1
PWO
B4 Bed
Make sure to leave 2-3hrs between jabs, results depend on frequency not dose so jabbing 100mcg 3 x daily will give better results than 300mcg once per day

Decision Matrix for you:
Are you primarily trying to lose fat or gain muscle?

lose fat
If lose fat reserve more of the Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP for the fatloss time period (i.e. fasted cardio; part of the day when calories are lower then the energy demand for the activity during that period; pre-weight workout IF that workout is designed to be a fatloss workout; or simply earlier in the day when there is more time to make use of liberated fatty acids)
Possible dosing scheme ? Morning/Midday/PWO

Top Bottom