napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insulin syringes to inject steroids

reemotro

Lately I have been injecting my shoulders with 29g 1/2 in my shoulders and its fine for me and I really liked it more than the bigger needles as the bigger needles always cause scar tissues rather quickly. Has anyone used insulin needle before to inject steroids and if so in which areas do you inject it ?

It's ok if it's low volume for every day injections on lean areas but if you're using a long ester with a larger amount of oil I recommend at least 1in.

Not to mention it will take you an hour to inject unless your solution is extremly thin. Everyone always wants to reinvent the wheel. Just use normal methods. You would have to inject yourself 1000 times to worry about scar tissue. If you cant handle normal injection methods then dont use the juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can, depending on the oil it can be time consuming to pin, which can lead to shaking and potentially more scar tissue. You'll need evaluate that yourself. I do 27g for shoulders and pecs and 25g for glutes myself.

It's ok if it's low volume for every day injections on lean areas but if you're using a long ester with a larger amount of oil I recommend at least 1in.
yes absolutely right... i avoid it altogether but if you are going to do it then you must use at least 1 inch on long esters...

I have used 1/2 27g slin with .5ml tren ace and no issues in my glutes, delts , Quads. I prefer slin with my trt dose also never had any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used 1/2 27g slin with .5ml tren ace and no issues

My point exactly! Don't be trying to pin any large amounts of oil. 1. it'll take forever and 2. Not really good for absorption that shallow. 1/2 cc and under is usually what I go by.

Your volume needs to be extremely low....like 0.3ml or less with insulin syringes, so basically pointless on a cycle

Top Bottom