napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

insulin resistence

worldlocaltone

hello bro i truly appreciate what you're doing for us to give us more of your knowledge
always before watching any of your video i push the thumbs up no brainer because i know for sure
and definitely gonna be helpeful so please i desperately need a video about insulin resistance and how to fix it.
thank you in advance and more power to you.

THANK YOU so much for the support brother... i will definitely add that to my list of videos bro

That's actually a great topic idea, as a lot of people struggle with insulin sensitivity and what to do to change that

If your blood sugar is higher than 140 2 hours after a meal you need to see a doctor. You should monitor yourself with a blood glucose meter daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know OP's age, but keeping your Test on the high end of normal range 800 to 1000 and daily Metformin will do wonders for your blood sugar levels.....(Glucose level and your A1c).

If your blood sugar is higher than 140 2 hours after a meal you need to see a doctor. You should monitor yourself with a blood glucose meter daily.
yes, absolutely right and make sure you note this op because its very important

I'm not sure if GW501516 helps insulin resistance per say but it can increase glucose uptake. That's the first thing I'd add to my medicine cabinet if it were me. Cinnamon is also really effective in my opinion.

My blood sugar is around 138 about 2 hours after a meal because of HGH. It's something I have to keep an eye on.

Top Bottom