napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbbram00

I'm trying to learn how to incorporate insulin with my HGH and TRT. I've been trying to do research online but it's very confusing. I'm not trying to do anything crazy just something very basic to get my feet wet.

I know it can be very dangerous if not done right but I know a lot of bodybuilders run insulin and I'm just looking to learn and start out simple.

I wouldn't bother unless you're using lots of GH and competing. It really has no benefit if your body has normal blood sugar metabolism. Just eat high glycemic carbs I say. On trt and HRT level GH doses it'll probably just make you fat because you're not in a super state of anabolism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya man, I just don't think it's worth it. I don't see it being something to fuck with unless you are at the pro level or something. I know a few friends that have used it and it's not all its cracked up to be. Mostly they just got fat as fuck, and when they cut down they looked the same. I don't think it really offers a lot unless you are tapped out on genetic potential and already are using a shit load of gear, food, and GH

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Man there's just so many guys out there using insulin even physique competitors... It just has me intrigued.

Slin is not worth it IMO... do it right and with too much HGH you get Roid Gut, do it wrong... you get dead. If you do try it for most people 8-12 IUs is enough. Start with 2-4iu and increase until you start to feel hypoglycemic onset. You need 70% of this amount. Keep a low dosage and have someone there who can observe you and help save your ass if it all goes wrong. Keep a large Gatorade, or sugary fruit punch right there when you dabble in dancing with death. Insulin shock can happen quick. If you manage to live stay there for like 30 minutes to ensure you just don't have a delayed onset. It would suck to drop dead trying to get back in the house trying to get to the fridge for the Gatorade. Not worth it IMO.

When I was running 8 iu's of hgh I was having a hard time with blood sugar levels at certain times of the day after meals. My body was changing and I felt great but I couldn't handle the sleepiness I was experiencing. I'm wondering if low dose insulin during those times would have countered the sides. I've since went back to 4 iu's of hgh and I'm feeling better.

When I was running 8 iu's of hgh I was having a hard time with blood sugar levels at certain times of the day after meals. My body was changing and I felt great but I couldn't handle the sleepiness I was experiencing. I'm wondering if low dose insulin during those times would have countered the sides. I've since went back to 4 iu's of hgh and I'm feeling better.

The way slin and HGH work together it would have countered certain sides. They have opposite glucose effects, but protein synthesis is enhanced. If you use less than 8iu's of HGH typically you can take slin between your HGH injections right after training, or on rest days.

The way slin and HGH work together it would have countered certain sides. They have opposite glucose effects, but protein synthesis is enhanced. If you use less than 8iu's of HGH typically you can take slin between your HGH injections right after training, or on rest days.
That's exactly what I was trying to research. Which type of insulin, how much, and when.

Hey 44, any speculations why it would be popular among physique competitors? Does it hold a particular value for cutting? That would be counter intuitive to me, almost.

Also - HeeHee

Hey 44, any speculations why it would be popular among physique competitors? Does it hold a particular value for cutting? That would be counter intuitive to me, almost.

Also - HeeHee
I've seen a particular video on YouTube for cutting with insulin and hgh. I can send you the link later when I have a chance.

Right now I'm just interested in countering HGH sides. I guess I should have been more specific in that regard in my initial post.

I've seen a particular video on YouTube for cutting with insulin and hgh. I can send you the link later when I have a chance.

Right now I'm just interested in countering HGH sides. I guess I should have been more specific in that regard in my initial post.

That sounds very interesting. Send it over when you can, I'd be way interested in that. Also if you are able to normalize some of the hGH sides with insulin, share that, too.

Good luck, brada!

I'm confused, if you're having low blood sugar problems, which I'm guessing you're basing on just feel; how would insulin help with this? This sounds more like a t3 than an insulin thing if anything.

Have you had your A1C tested since being on HGH?

I'm confused, if you're having low blood sugar problems, which I'm guessing you're basing on just feel; how would insulin help with this? This sounds more like a t3 than an insulin thing if anything.

Have you had your A1C tested since being on HGH?
Your input is welcomed brother. I just know that I could eat anything I wanted and when I started increasing my hgh I would get really sleepy after eating oatmeal, cous cous, rice, etc. So I'm guessing it had to do with carbs. I checked my blood sugar a couple times while I was feeling this way and it was fine (90). I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it and correct the problem. I LOVE running HGH.

That's exactly what I was trying to research. Which type of insulin, how much, and when.

Also - HeeHee

A bro I know used it for contest prep and I'd observe him pin so he wouldn't keel over and die. Here's what he did:

Started with injections of 4iu twice a day. Built up to 6iu, but stayed strictly keto claiming to have never had more than 30g of carbs each day... which to me is hard AF. He did say that you could go up to 8iu to allow a few more carbs each day, but not much more and he kept his proteins at 240-300g each day. HGH was at 12iu ed. He got shredded AF, but he did fuck with clen as well for 4 weeks to speed up his metabolism.

A bro I know used it for contest prep and I'd observe him pin so he wouldn't keel over and die. Here's what he did:

Started with injections of 4iu twice a day. Built up to 6iu, but stayed strictly keto claiming to have never had more than 30g of carbs each day... which to me is hard AF. He did say that you could go up to 8iu to allow a few more carbs each day, but not much more and he kept his proteins at 240-300g each day. HGH was at 12iu ed. He got shredded AF, but he did fuck with clen as well for 4 weeks to speed up his metabolism.

After such a cycle your metabolism is going to be as stable as a bag of rats in a burning meth lab.

You should definitely have a few good discussions with guys on how they have utilized slin. In regards to the question of which type of slin, you are just gonna want a fast acting insulin. I have used novalog in the past.

It's gonna be a good idea to go ahead and buy a glucose monitor and begin to monitor your blood sugar now. Etablish a baseline level before ever touching slin, for later reference. Your diet has to be 100% on point. Your meals after slin must be extremely clean. Carb intake is vital. Always start very low, just 4 ius or so, then slowly move upward. But you may do more research and decide against it.

I'm interested to see what you do here.

You should definitely have a few good discussions with guys on how they have utilized slin. In regards to the question of which type of slin, you are just gonna want a fast acting insulin. I have used novalog in the past.

It's gonna be a good idea to go ahead and buy a glucose monitor and begin to monitor your blood sugar now. Etablish a baseline level before ever touching slin, for later reference. Your diet has to be 100% on point. Your meals after slin must be extremely clean. Carb intake is vital. Always start very low, just 4 ius or so, then slowly move upward. But you may do more research and decide against it.

I'm interested to see what you do here.
Thanks bro.... You're the 2nd person that told me to buy a meter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom