napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insomnia and HGH

Honey

I started HGH a little over a week ago. I am a female so I am sticking with 1 iu ed.
The first week, I slept throughout the night which is unusual but very welcome for me. I woke this morning around 1:30 and I am still wide awake at 4:20 a.m. Prior to hgh, I would wake up at 3 a.m. every single morning and average 3.5-<5 hours of sleep per night.
Typically, how long does it take for the solid sleep benefits to kick in? I have not been tired after injections and no other side effects so far.

Your dose is very low so I doubt you will get very much sleep benefits. I typically get sleep benefits around the 3iu range and above.

If you want sleep benefits dose right before bed time on an empty stomach. That's usually what I do.

at 1 iu, you are not going to see any sleep benefit from it whatsoever... you really wont see much of anything at 1 iu with it to be honest...

at 1 iu, you are not going to see any sleep benefit from it whatsoever... you really wont see much of anything at 1 iu with it to be honest...

Even for a 46 yo female? From what I have read, 1 iu is the suggested dose. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am here to learn.

As i stated previously and the answer wont change, you wont see much of anything from that... the answer is the same whether male or female

Top Bottom