napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insane PIP Issue

sirjecht

Hi guys

Just a quick one. I have been using same brand gear for years no issues. I recently started upping the dose of test for test only cycle. Currently at 700mg/wk. I have always injected in my delt tried quads a few times but it is way to painful. Recently last few weeks I get massive swelling after 8 or so hours which lasts a few days.

Does this sound like PIP as honestly I’ve never had any issues with injections until last few weeks. Swelling is so bad I can’t lift my arm past 90degrees

no thats clearly not normal.. thats a ridiculous amount of test you are dosing as it is... i can tell you this, you shouldnt try to inject too much in your quads and there is very very little room for error there... i quit pinning there because i always had problems...

How much oil are you injecting? The volume might be too high for delts. Also how fast are you injecting? Slow it down to reduce pip

I’m doing about 0.7CC. Using. Sustanon 450/ml. Usually takes about 30 seconds to inject. Will inject on a Tuesday and Saturday alternating between each arm. I always warm up the oil before injection as well.

I’m dosing high test as I found test only is giving me the best results. I’ve done 400-500 and the jump up to 700 was highly noticeable.

usually my PIP takes 24 hrs to show up, and then lasts 2 days. yes, when i inject more than 2ML in my vastus lateralis, i can guarantee you i'll be limping for about 2 days. an Ice pack helps alleviate pain. I've never gotten any noticeable inflammation that I can see on the surface. Delts and Glutes are much better because you can actually get around and do stuff. But, I feel bad for your delts man, if those two muscles are the only ones you use. More prone to hitting the same spot, ripping open scar tissue, not giving it a chance to heal, etc.

Maybe try a lower concentration like a Sustanon 250/300 instead of 450

i would ice it for 10-20 min. Then get an ace bandage and lightly wrap up your delt. take an anti inflammatory. and try to limit the use of your arm. maybe keep it in a sling or keep your arm down. sleep on your back.

you never said you were using sust 450... of course you are having pip man... thats just too high of a concentration

I’m doing about 0.7CC. Using. Sustanon 450/ml. Usually takes about 30 seconds to inject. Will inject on a Tuesday and Saturday alternating between each arm. I always warm up the oil before injection as well.

I’m dosing high test as I found test only is giving me the best results. I’ve done 400-500 and the jump up to 700 was highly noticeable.

I once pinned sus 350 in my delt, couldn't move my arm for a week. I can't even imagine the pip from 450. You are very brave my man.

Well there's your problem. It's not the oil volume or injection speed. It's that damn high concentrated test. Sounds like PIP city to me. 300mg per ml should be the max in my opinion

Well there's your problem. It's not the oil volume or injection speed. It's that damn high concentrated test. Sounds like PIP city to me. 300mg per ml should be the max in my opinion
definitely, you get in that 400 range and aside from eq, you are likely looking at a lot of pain

Top Bottom