How you doin br0..??
Its me mubashir here
Em 29
Height = 5 feet 4 inches
Weight =70kgs
Body fat= 15%
Married in 2014
BLESSED WITH a baby boy
Started training at the age of 20 and Havnt quit training yet.....before marriage i was training and hving steriods under my local coach and dont know what he gave me and he himself dont know what is PCT AND i was also unaware of it and nevr did a PCT
Evry time my coach gave me orals or injectables i got gains with water retention and bloating on my face ..acne on my back and face but as i got off frm it all my gains were lost ..i felt fatigue ..lazy and started having nitefalls thrice a week that made my life worst
So having no knowledge about steriods even not knowing the names of any shitt tablet ...so all that shitt cost me in the case of gyno in my left chest and dropping my t levels below 200
But i didnt quit training even after my marriage
I hvnt took any kind of steriod or any tab for 3 years
Saw you youtube chanel and em huge fan of yours ..you doing a great work and i appriciate it ....Now i need your advise about starting up cycle with least or no side effects organized by you ..i ran my blood test and they are ok but my test levels are 250 and never gone above that
This is whole scenario
Hardly waiting for your positive approach

i would not recommend ANY cycle... you need to go see an endocrinologist and get on trt... at 250 mg you have a low t condition.. that needs to be treated first man... this is not a joke and there are many problems and dangers associated with this condition... you need to watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1av2l2SaS4

You don't want to start a cycle with levels like that. Get your low test issue sorted out first. Go see an endo to get more bloodwork and proceed from there to get your levels where they need to be

I understand you both and i will do as you say ..
I will have an appionment in this week and will update you what Doc says

I also have swear pain in my rite eblow joint ...in medical term its called tennis elbow or bursitis
And also have pain rite in the middle of shoulder muscle ...
Any solution to get rid of these bad ass pains ..??

May want to consider running some MK2866 for it's healing properties. I had a nerve/tendon issue in my left foot that would not go away. Ran MK2866 and within 3 weeks it was gone.

I also have swear pain in my rite eblow joint ...in medical term its called tennis elbow or bursitis
And also have pain rite in the middle of shoulder muscle ...
Any solution to get rid of these bad ass pains ..??
with these issues, you want to stack mk2866 and mk677... it is beyond ideal for what you need... they are both the best compounds you can run for healing...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout.. .

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Hi dylan*

Bro thank you very much for giving importance and showing your intrest in my case and responding so fast as you are really busy in attending your huge fans lists and replying emails

Thanks again for putting my case on your forum*

Bro*...
Can you plz tell me alternate of these sarms you mentioned above bcz i cant afford them as they are expensive and out of my budget

Hi dylan*

Bro thank you very much for giving importance and showing your intrest in my case and responding so fast as you are really busy in attending your huge fans lists and replying emails

Thanks again for putting my case on your forum*

Bro*...
Can you plz tell me alternate of these sarms you mentioned above bcz i cant afford them as they are expensive and out of my budget

Well your health and wellbeing isn't that important to you then.

it could, yes... test converts to estrogen... generally, at a trt dose, its not likely but if you are severely gyno prone, of course it could

Alternative of these SARMS

Sorry Dylan i cant afford these SARMS ...way out of my budget ....let me know if there is an alternative for these SARMS

Top Bottom