napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injury and hgh

crewbig1

Hi sir huge fan of yours!! My questions are I cracked a rib this past Monday and it's very frustrating because I can not do much of anything right now. I am seeing the dr today and will be asking him how long I have to stay out of that gym for. I am very upset I had made some great gains this past weekend alone !! I was in the middle of a cycle should I stop the cycle and also I was thinking of doing some Hgh to speed up that process of healing. I have done gh before I just wanted to know if you would know a dose for healing bones. The stuff I get is not the Chinese stuff it is real pharmaceutical too. Thanks

Hi sir huge fan of yours!! My questions are I cracked a rib this past Monday and it's very frustrating because I can not do much of anything right now. I am seeing the dr today and will be asking him how long I have to stay out of that gym for. I am very upset I had made some great gains this past weekend alone !! I was in the middle of a cycle should I stop the cycle and also I was thinking of doing some Hgh to speed up that process of healing. I have done gh before I just wanted to know if you would know a dose for healing bones. The stuff I get is not the Chinese stuff it is real pharmaceutical too. Thanks
2-3 ius per day but i honestly dont think thats the best idea whatsoever... you can get rapid healing, faster by stacking a few sarms that are known major healers... its your call but i can show you a far better and safer way

HGH takes a long time to really "do" anything...your rib would be healed before it's effects would come into play

try the sarms healing stack...they work directly INSIDE your cells

Should I stay on my cycle?

My gut instinct would be to tell you to stop your cycle and start a PCT immediately... At least that's what I'd do... There isn't much use being on a cycle if you can't give it 110% throughout. Chances are, if you stay on cycle, you are going to feel obligated to get to the gym - possibly end up doing more harm than good...

Ask me how I know :)

HGH takes a long time to really "do" anything...your rib would be healed before it's effects would come into play

try the sarms healing stack...they work directly INSIDE your cells

Best answer award for the thread.

Top Bottom