napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injections

bikeers

This my 3rd week of my cycle of test cup and first week of deca. Doing 1cc injections twice of both making 2cc each injection. Someone told me deca and test could now be injected together because the deca will take over the test both oil based. What is you’re view on this? Thank you

LOLLLL who on earth told you something so stupid? brother, please, DO NOT associate with said person because they are so clueless its insane... you can combine any injectable you want in the same syringe..

Ya lol... I'm glad you're at least trying to educate yourself. The person who gave you that advice clearly didn't.

This my 3rd week of my cycle of test cup and first week of deca. Doing 1cc injections twice of both making 2cc each injection. Someone told me deca and test could now be injected together because the deca will take over the test both oil based. What is you’re view on this? Thank you

Mixing oils are perfectly fine bro. Don't listen to that asshat. He Obvioulsy doesn't know a damn thing he's talking about

Top Bottom