napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection technique question?

davealexis2000

I've heard about the technique that when you pin you pull back a bit to see if you've hit a vein. Is it true that if you've hit a vein with smallest amount of pulling pressure you can see blood in your syringe but if it is in the muscle it is gonna feel like you can't pull back unless you put lots of pressure? Or in any case you need lots of pulling pressure to make it not in a vein?
Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You are talking about aspirating, whch I do with every injection. You just out back pressure on the plunger and if it is hard to pull back and creates a vacuum with no blood you are good to inject. If you see any blood you need to relocate to a different spot and repeat

You are talking about aspirating, whch I do with every injection. You just out back pressure on the plunger and if it is hard to pull back and creates a vacuum with no blood you are good to inject. If you see any blood you need to relocate to a different spot and repeat
Thanks for the help man!

I've pulled back and got a drop of blood but there was still the vacuum. Probably nicked a vein. I've also pulled back and got 2ml of blood in a half second. I definitely changed the location on that pin lol. Damn quads and the layers of veins in them.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I've pulled back and got a drop of blood but there was still the vacuum. Probably nicked a vein. I've also pulled back and got 2ml of blood in a half second. I definitely changed the location on that pin lol. Damn quads and the layers of veins in them.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Yup Ive had that happen too. Quads are bitch!
I also pulled back got nothing then bled like a stuck pig from the injection site. Went right through a vein. LOL

Yup Ive had that happen too. Quads are bitch!
I also pulled back got nothing then bled like a stuck pig from the injection site. Went right through a vein. LOL

I never have issues pinning quads anymore. I only use 30g slin pins and never hit nerves or have mass blood that comes out. Definitely my favorite way to shoot gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aspirating is a smart move. Takes a second to do and lets you know if you're in a good spot. If it's difficult to pull back, you're good to go. You'll know if you're in a vein, the blood will pour in the syringe. Then you just simply relocate.

I never have issues pinning quads anymore. I only use 30g slin pins and never hit nerves or have mass blood that comes out. Definitely my favorite way to shoot gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not very flexible, so quads and pecs are my go to spots when the misses isn't around to inject me. I use a 1" 23ga and no issues thus far

Aspirating is a smart move. Takes a second to do and lets you know if you're in a good spot. If it's difficult to pull back, you're good to go. You'll know if you're in a vein, the blood will pour in the syringe. Then you just simply relocate.
Thanks man

Definitly aspirate. Its a pain in the ass i know (literally), but do it. I didnt do it few times, then randomly aspirated for no reason. The blood flood the syringe when i pulled back. It was so fast its unbeliavable. Half the syringe was full of blood in a second. Imagine if i had injected... might have been game over.
Thanks man

Agreed completely. A couple seconds to do for safe measure is well worth it

Top Bottom