napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection spots

Duddev

Which muscle is best for injections, delt, glute or calf for minimal blood vessels? Is a bigger muscle better for absorption of testosterone?

Last edited:
butt or your thigh are the two best.... last person i know used their cafe screamed for 1 day it was so painful.....

Delt, glutes and quads are all places that are favorites of people....but by god don't ever....ever pin calves. It might be one of the worst places you could possibly inject....other than maybe the dick lol

Are you kidding me it will cramp up so bad your scream like a bitch ... Please youtube so we can all lmao at you

I could not imagine calves. i wont even do the quads yet. Dealt's and glutes are painless and easiest for me.

What size pins do u use for delts? Pecs? Quads? I have 20g x 1.5 for my glutes.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Doesnt hurt. I m never sore. I wouldnt use em for anything else then glutes.

It's not a matter of pain you're gonna build up scar tissue over time. It's less with a smaller guage.

It's not a matter of pain you're gonna build up scar tissue over time. It's less with a smaller guage.
Makes sense. I never thought twice about it. Since i just bought 200 I guess I am just stuck lol

Makes sense. I never thought twice about it. Since i just bought 200 I guess I am just stuck lol

You can do 23g in the glutes. That's how I started then I went to 25g after I joined the forum.

Glutes for me 25g 1.5 inch. Quads are hit or miss and I seem to be very unlucky lately hitting veins... went forever without it and now every other time I’d aspirated it’d fill. Delta are super easy too but I wouldn’t use more than 1 inch for those.

Top Bottom