napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection sites

handsfavs

Hi everyone can anyone advise what could be the problem my first pinning site was on my right cheek and it hurt like anything . The pain seems to be almost on the side of my ass cheek I then injected on the left and had no pain . Today I injected on the righthand side at a conpletely different place on my ass cheek and now the pain is unbearable . Can anyone tell or advise me what the problem could be im injecting decca and test prop . Theres no brusing or redness only a lot of pain

Hi everyone can anyone advise what could be the problem my first pinning site was on my right cheek and it hurt like anything . The pain seems to be almost on the side of my ass cheek I then injected on the left and had no pain . Today I injected on the righthand side at a conpletely different place on my ass cheek and now the pain is unbearable . Can anyone tell or advise me what the problem could be im injecting decca and test prop . Theres no brusing or redness only a lot of pain

Unsure of why could be your angle and positioning. I never inject in glutes I always have pain regardless of where it goes. I inject in delts these days. Can be scary at first but I rarely have any issues. Every now and again ill hit a nerve and get sever pain in the next few days but never had an issue on pin day. If this is your first time pinning could just be virgin muscles, get used to the injection.

Whenever you inject on that side, is it a lot harder to inject and push the plunger in? If so you might be injecting into scar tissue. That can cause pip like a mofo, so anytime you feel too much back pressure trying to inject move to a different site on that glute or a different site all together to give it some time to heal from injecting too often there

I get the same problem since I have been injecting in my gluteus for a long time now. Like RickRock said try a different spot in the triangle area you are to inject in your glute and see if the pain is less severe. Are you injecting near your sciatic nerve? If so your pain could be from injecting too close to it. I have used a heating pad to warm up the oil and the muscle fibers and relax them before I inject which seems to help when injecting.

Top Bottom